So I Turned Out To Be the Long Lost Vampire Princess. Like My Life Was Weird Enough

Chapter 1

How should I describe myself? My name is Alethia. Don't ask me about my name my mother had said that I would find out what my name meant when I found out who I was.Well, she didn't really tell me. Apparently I was found in front of a orphanage with a letter saying:

Her name is Alethia. She was born June 21, 1992. Her name's meaning shall be revealed when she is 17...

I have never been able to read what came after that. I was adopted when I was 3. They were nice, but rarely ever home. Everyday I wonder what the letter had said. My eyes are cold deep blue. Electric blue to be exact with silver specks. Pale skin with full pale lips. Black straight hair.

Okay, so I was considered perfect to some people. But with my name and personality, I was simply a normal student. I'm a senior. A lot of friends. And yet, I'm not really happy.

I sat down at my table. My friends all greeted me. Christina was gushing on about how hot she thought Cameron was. Luke was trying to play footsie with me, but I ignored him. "Hey, Alethia are you going to prom?"

"Nah, don't have a date and I think it'll be weird," I replied to her. Apparently Christina was also talking about wanting Cameron to ask her to the dance.

"I could go with you," Luke practically screamed.

"Yeah, and that will never happen Luke." I might be harsh, but it is true.

He started pouting and I stuck my tongue at him.

Well, lets just say the rest of the day is way too boring to be told about. I walked back to my house. It wasn't small, but not that big either. Anyways, I did all my work, chores and all the other crap. When I was done with it all I showered.

At around 11 I heard the door ring. Who the hell would that be? I opened the door and found a boy with black long hair and green piercing eyes. He was hot, but not someone that I would date. "Um, excuse me but who are you and what the hell are doing here?"

"Oh, I just moved here and I was looking if there were any hot girls on this street."

And our conversation ended with me slamming the door in his face. "Damn manwhore," I muttered under my breath.


Mystery Guy's POV

Wow, she was hot. What a total emotional freak though! I looked at my watch. Oh shit! Elizabeth is going to kill me. I said I would go looking for the Princess and now it has been 3 hours of me knocking on doors. Stupid Vampire Queen that wasn't specific about where her daughter is. She's almost 17 and we're running out of time. God I hope I find her in school tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it, sorry if you didn't.

© Copyrighted