Million and One Memories

Keep going long after you think you can't

Image
The rain pounded on the jeep, in sync with every single fucking blood pumping adrenaline in my body. "FUCK!" I slammed my hand on the horn, startled to hear it beep loudly. I pulled over, and furiously ran a hand in my hair, pounding the steering wheel for a moment.

I leaned over to the passenger seat and reached under the seat, pulling out a sticker clad glass bong. "Where's the fucking lighter?" I muttered to my self as I ransacked my duffel bag and hit something cold. Feeling the cool metal, I lit the bong, filling the jeep with Kush, my favorite weed. Every day I thank God for weed.

Inhaling the sweet, sickly smoke, I narrowed my eyes as I stared at the picture of Kinsley, Aubrey and I making stupid drunk faces hung up on my rear view mirror. Tearing off the Kinsley bit, I manically laughed as I tossed it in the bong and watched it catch on fire, emitting even more smoke. Lifting the bong up to my mouth again, I stared out the window, inhaling it over and over, there's no time for exhaling for now.

A flash of lighting lit up the whole sky, emitting a rumble shaking the evergreen forest. My lips curled in delight. The blackberry buzzed and a text lit up the screen.

Nathan: Hey I miss you.

I hit the Call button and waited four rings till he picked up.
"Hey!" He happily replied. "I'm so pissed and I need you, it's so fucking hysterical because I only met you for a moment but but.." I gasped out, a sob overtaking me. "Hey, hey, Dylan it's okay..come over, I don't like when someone's crying and no one's there." He reassured me. I flicked on the lighter on and off, pausing.

"I'm on my way, I'll be there in twenty." I replied, blowing out the bong and shoving it under the seat, already feeling the hazey high. "Kay, see you baby." and he hung up. I wiped my tears off my cheeks and murmured "I shouldn't be crying...."

The door opened and he ran out in the rain, opening my door and hugged me tightly, asking "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not." I huskily breathed, and he scooped me up into his arms and scurried into his house. The house was dark, filled with candles, the air smelling like cinnamon rolls. "Nice view.." I murmured, burying my face into his broad shoulders. He placed me gently onto the cushy couch. "Dylan, you smell like weed, are you fucking high?" He sounded shocked.

"Maybe." I giggled, kicking the air like a giddy schoolgirl. "Come here!" I laid on my back, and grabbed his shirt, tugging him down on top of me. He's grinning, now only if I had some Champagne. I kissed him, wrapping my legs around his body, his hands gripping my back as he longed for more. I tingled all over, and I shrieked as he kissed my neck.

The feeling's just too much, it's like I'm floating on Ecstasy.

"You okay?" His hot breath warmed my body right up, nibbling on my ears, upping the tingly sensation. "For now." I grinned, and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him hard.

I want more.

I want it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter, thought this deserved an update.
Not my best but fuck it [=