Status: Previously on an Indefinite Hiatus, trying to get it back up

They're Playing Our Song

Class

I crossed my arms and sulked angrily all the way to Mr. Way's room. Just as I did every day in what was becoming routine, I sat down at the table in the back of the room and waited for class to start.

"Hey kids." Mr. Way announced cheerily as he walked into class, shutting the door behind him and strolling to his desk. "Today, I want you guys to continue with the theme from yesterday. I want you to draw something that made you angry today. Again, it can be whatever. Have fun." And with those few words class was in session. Mr. Way was sitting at his desk, putting some of our grades into the computer, and I wondered how he could just direct class as quickly and simply as he did. It really wasn't any of my business though.

I sighed and pulled out my sketchpad. It was like Mr. Way could read my mind, because I knew exactly what to draw.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is way too short Ginny.
I know, I know!
For some reason I just couldn't get anything out this weekend. Haven't felt much like myself lately....

Anyway, on a more professional note, I am fairly certain I'll have a much much longer and more substantial update coming soon. M'kay?

Comment and subscibe my lovelies =]