Teenagers

Chapter Eleven: WTF?

*Stephanie’s POV

We refilled the water and Gerard told us we have camera set up.

“Thanks, Gerard,” We said before walking off to our bunks. I saw the camera set across from Roberts bunk, surrounded by pillows. Perfect. Oliver and Kyle gently picked up Kyle and I poured most of the water. They set him down and I dipped Robert’s hand in water. We ran to our bunks and learned to contain our laughter as Robert woke up.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” He yelled as the band walked in.

“Keep it down, Stephanie, Oliver, and Kyle are asleep,” Gerard whispered.

“Dude, why are you all wet?” Frank laughed.

“Do we need to get you plastic?” Ray asked.

“Someone tell Chris to find some gigantic pull-up training pants,” Mikey said.

“Do they sell them in his size?” Bob asked.

“Maybe,” Mikey shrugged.

“FUCK YOU GUYS,” Robert yelled. Oliver, Kyle, and I pretended to get woken up.

“See what you did?” Gerard snapped. I walked out and returned with Glad Press and Seal. I handed it to Oliver who wrapped Robert’s bunk while Kyle got some spare sheets.

“There you go, now go to sleep,” We said as we pushed the band out and followed them.

“That was fucking hilarious,” We laughed. I found a pack of Sharpie Markers-that WILL was off eventually- and handed each guy a color. We waited until Robert was back in a deep sleep before going back in. We drew funny faces and walked out.

“Okay so who wants to watch FUSE?” Gerard asked.

“ME!” We all yelled. Ray turned on the TV as Oliver, Kyle, and I sat underneath the plaza and looked at the mirror across it. We started talking and fell asleep on the floor.