Teenagers

Chapter Twelve: Maybe Today

I woke in my bunk and walked to take a shower. After changing into a pair a skinny jeans and a Green Day shirt. I walked to the kitchen, where Bob was making pancakes.

“Morning,” I greeted, getting a cup of coffee.

“Morning,” He said, placing Skittle pancakes in front of me.

“Skittle pancakes?” I asked.

“Try something new everyday,” He smiled.

“These are great!” I exclaimed as the rest of My Chemical Romance appeared.

“What’s good?” Gerard asked.

“Bob’s pancakes,” I laughed as Frank saw the skittles. I saw dad grab his sketch pad and draw. When I got up to watch TV, he motioned for me to sit down.

“Fine, but someone to something interesting,” I smirked. Twenty minutes later, Gerard’s masterpiece was complete. I looked at it and smiled. It was me, but I was with Kyle, Oliver, and Robert.

“That’s amazing, Dad,” I smiled.

“You finally called me dad.” Shit. Did I say that.

“Well, you finally earned your title. One question, how did Robert in the drawing?” I said.

“The camera,” He replied. I got up and walked toward the sitting area, when there was a sharp turn. Fuck. I banged my head against the wall. I felt blood trickle from my nose and heard footsteps.

“What happened?” Gerard asked, helping me up.

“My nose,” I complained. He looked at it and brought me to the bathroom. He cleaned me up and I stared at my swelling nose.

“Uh, Dad, it’s swelling.” Mikey walked in and froze.