Teenagers

Chapter Fourteen: The Champion

We walked back to the band, who was laughing at a scowling Robert. I laughed and we walked to the bus. After getting on it, I showed Robert, Oliver, and Kyle the picture that Gerard drew.

“Wow, he’s a good artist,” Kyle said.

“Yeah,” Oliver and Robert agreed.

“Hey Robert, nice face,” I laughed.

“You guys are fucking assholes,” He said.

“Hey, no disrespect on the bus,” Frank laughed.

“Especially to a Way,” Mikey cracked his knuckles.

“Sorry,” Robert mumbled. The four of us walked to our bunk area and we started talking.

“So, why’d you come along?” Kyle asked Robert.

“I was invited, but I’m leaving at the next stop, to go to my aunts,” Robert explained.

“Serious?” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, which means I’m only here for a few more hours,” Robert groaned.

“Well, in that case, lets see if you can beat me at tennis,” I smiled. We walked and grabbed the Wii controllers out of Frank and Mikey’s hands.

“Hey!” They laughed.

“I haven’t beaten Robert yet,” I pouted. It was close, by two points, but I won. All the guys laughed as Robert sulked.

“Don’t take it personally, she’s won against everyone,” Bob said as I sat down. We talked about the tour and it was twenty minutes after we stopped, that Chris walked to us and asked, “You guys coming?” We laughed and walked off, mostly laughing at Robert’s bags that he had to carry. I whistled. Kyle and Oliver picked up two of the four bags her had. I just wish I knew the next time we would all back in New Jersey.