Teenagers

Chapter Two: No Way, you're really Gerard Way?

I ran for the orphanage and almost into My Chemical Romance. I looked my idols, standing right before me. Someone help me, I’m not okay.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“Yes, do you know a Stephanie Johnson?” Gerard Way asked.

“You’re talking to her,” I said as Ms. Kingsburg, the owner of the orphanage, appeared.

“Stephanie, why aren’t you at school?” She yelled as Kyle, Robert, and Oliver ran over to me.

“Uh, turn your head and meet My Chemical Romance,” I snapped.

“You’re Stephanie?” Mikey asked.

“Uh, I think I already said that,” I smirked as my friends laughed.

“I’m your father,” Gerard said. The next thing I remember is looking at the sky.

“Steph wake up,” Oliver said.

“Wake up, or you’re a prep,” Kyle whispered in my ear,”

“NOOOOOO,” I yelled. I was on the couch at the orphanage.

“What the fuck happened?” I asked. Then I remembered, Gerard Way equals my dad.

“You fainted when Gerard Way said he is your dad,” Robert informed me.

“That’s impossible. Gerard CAN’T be my dad,” I snapped.

“Uh, yes I can,” Gerard said.

“I want a DNA test. Sorry but as much as I want to believe this is true, I can’t.”

“Fine, but you even look like me,” He laughed. This isn’t real, isn’t real.