Teenagers

Chapter Twenty One: Why You Can’t Have It

I walked over to dad and he handed me a hundred. Kyle took it and handed to the cashier. Oliver and Kyle carried the lattes over to the guys. I sat next to Gerard and yawned.

“Who are you?” The reporter asked.

“Stephanie Way. These are my best friends Oliver Smith and Kyle Owen, who I dragged along so I wouldn’t get bored,” I said.

“Oh, so you’re Gerard’s daughter?” I nodded.

“So how do you like the tour?”

“It’s great!” Kyle said.

“Cool. What are your favorite My Chemical Romance songs?”

“Teenagers, I’m Not Okay, Cemetery Drive, and Famous Last Words,” We said together.

“Where are you heading next?”

“Well, we’re making our way to LA, and places in between,” Frank said.

“Great, and what do you have planned after the tour?”

“Going home to Jersey,” Ray laughed at as Oliver spilled his melted frappuccino on him.

“That’s exactly why I didn’t get you a latte,” I said as I sipped my latte.

“Dude, she burned you,” Kyle squeezed my wrist as I looked into his blue eyes. The guys burst out laughing and I just giggled softly.

“Well, we have to go,” Gerard said throwing out the empty lattes. The interviewer said goodbye and we walked to the beach. I immediately noticed three guys who were standing next to a tour bus. GREEN DAY!