Teenagers

Chapter Twenty Two: Green Day!

“HEY TRE, MIKE, BILLIE OVER HERE!” My Chemical Romance shouted. We walked to Green Day and I couldn’t stop smiling.

“Are these teenies?” Tre asked.

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME A TEENIE,” I snapped, raising my voice.

“Tre, these ARE NOT teenies. This is my daughter, Stephanie and her best friends Oliver Smith and Kyle Owen,” Gerard introduced.

“How good of friends?” Billie Joe asked. We all burst out laughing as Gerard glared.

“Just best friends. That’s it,” I laughed.

“Okay, and even though you’re Gerard’s daughter, doesn’t mean you’re not a teenie,” Mike glared.

“Dude, you might want to back off,” Kyle warned as he noticed my revenge face.

“There’s absolutely nothing she can do to me,” He laughed.

“Really? What about this,” She replied, dumping her latte on him.

“OW HOT!” He shrieked.

“Dude, we warned you,” Oliver laughed as we headed to a spot on the beach. I pulled off my clothes to reveal a strapless bikini. They guys stared at my abs as I giggled.

“What?” I continued giggling as the guys pulled off their shorts and tee shirts to reveal their swim trunks. I dragged Kyle and Oliver into the cold water. They shivered and I laughed.

“Remember when we would sneak off to the creek?” I asked.

“Yeah, and it was colder,” Kyle shivered. I rolled my eyes and swam out into the water. I heard Mikey call out but I was swept away by a wave as I dived underneath. I joined Green Day, who was lying in the sun. They stared.

“Mind if I join you” I shivered.