Teenagers

Chapter Twenty Six: What Did You Do?

“What the fuck did you guys do?” Gerard asked as Tre, Mike, and Billie Joe appeared, looking like green chickens. They were mad after just phase one.

“Simple. They humiliated me, so I got them back. Thank you so much for funding this,” I laughed as Kyle, Oliver, and I hid in the safety of our bunk area. It was ten minutes of hearing arguments and laughter, before there was a slam and the bus moved. I walked out and sat with the guys in the living area.

“They’re going to be pissed even more,” I laughed.

“Why?” Bob asked.

“Cause, we sort of set up pranks everywhere in their bus,” I mumbled. I heard Gerard’s cell ring. I looked at: GREEN DAY BUS.

“Hello,” I greeted.

“WHY ARE OUR COUNTERS THROWING FLOUR AT US?” The guys yelled.

“It doesn’t like you?” I laughed and hung up, tossing the cell back to Gerard. Itching powder in there clothes and we tp’d the bunk area. Tooth past all over the bathroom and Tre had water balloons hidden in his bunk. Certainly time for Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge.

“Did you do anything else?” Mikey asked. I nodded and walked to my bunk area to sleep for what seemed like only twenty minutes.

“Morning,” I groaned to myself. I saw the guys still asleep as I walked to take a shower and put on some skinny jeans, converse, and a dark brown tube top. Then it hit me. IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! I walked to the kitchen, no one was up yet. I poured myself a cup of coffee and turned on the TV. I watched MTV Cribs and waited for the guys to wake up. I switched to FUSE and watched their top twenty videos. Teenagers came on and I sang along until I noticed Gerard staring at me.