Teenagers

Chapter Three: The Truth Comes Out

*Three days later

We sat around the table at the ice cream parlor, waiting for my cell to ring. I looked at Robert, Kyle, and Oliver who were sitting next to me. Gerard, Frank, Bob, Ray, and Mikey sat at the next table, talking about the tour next month. My phone rang and everyone stared.

“Hello,” I said as I put my phone on speaker.

“We have the results, you’re father IS Gerard Way,” A nurse said hanging up.

“Well, Gerard, you’re my dad, but you’ll have to earn the name,” I smirked at my idol.

“What, I thought you liked me!” Gerard laughed.

“Well, I like you, but your respect level for me is low. Bring it up,” I snapped.

“True, we had to earn our names, unless we wanted to get referred to as jock,” Kyle replied.

“So lets see, you’re sixteen, right?” Gerard asked. I nodded.

“You have your license?”

“Permit, need to get taken in for license.”

“Well, lets go then!” Dad yelled as Bob picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“PUT ME DOWN ASSHOLE!”

“Nope,” Mikey laughed. I mouthed, “Help,” To my so called friends, who were laughing their heads off. Bob put me down when we reached the secretary of state driver’s facility. It was empty, except for the employees, of course. We walked up and before I knew it I had my license!