Teenagers

Chapter Five: New bus

“Thanks Gerard,” I smiled, giving him a hug.

“Thanks guys,” Kyle and Oliver said, throwing their arms around their parents.

“Did she just call you Gerard?” Mr. Owen asked.

“Yeah, I only met the guy almost a week ago,” I replied.

“Well, how would you three like to come with the band to pick out our new bus?” Dad asked.

“We’d love to,” I said before the guys could say anything. We said goodbye to Oliver and Kyle’s parents as Gerard called the guys. Ten minutes later, we were on our way to find the new bus.

“Let’s look at this one,” Gerard said. We walked on and I was surprised on how much space there was. I walked to the bunk area, that was divided into two areas, each with eight bunks. I smiled. Gerard looked at my smile, and laughed.

“Continue smiling like that, and people will think you’re a prep,” He continued laughing. I quickly stopped smiling and walked off to find Oliver looking at the kitchen area.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Tina broke up with me,” He said sadly.

“Told you she wasn’t the one,” I laughed.

“Shut up,” He smiled.

“Well, welcome to our new bus,” Frank said.

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Yep,” Bob said. After we paid for the bus, I drove the car we took her home with Kyle and Oliver.

“Why’s Oliver depressed?” Kyle whispered to me.
“Tina finally dumped him,” I laughed

[A/N: Sorry about the filler, I wanted to have a story a day.]