Status: WIP

Neverwinter

uno!

In a small cottage in the tree line of the most northern part of Forks, Tawariell was preparing herself for school that day. She stood in front of porcelain sink, wiping the mirror clear of the fog created by the shower she had just taken.

Once she cleared the smooth surface enough to see her reflection, she brushed her teeth and finished her morning routine. She didn’t apply any makeup, or any skin products, she never had and she never saw a reason to. Unlike the human girls she socialized herself with, Tawariell didn’t feel the need to use beauty products. She had grown out of adolescence over a millennium ago.

Soon enough, she was almost fully dressed in an oversized, cream-colored sweater, almost five sizes too big for her, and jeans. Fifty years ago, she found out that oversized clothing made her look smaller, younger; in which that made it easier for her to mix with the adolescent crowd.

After slipping on wool socks and yellow rubber boots, who went over her jeans, the elf shoved a knit hat over her curly dark brown hair. It covered much of her head, including her pointy ears, which were the whole point of wearing it.

With one look in the mirror, she deemed herself ready to enter the human world.