‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

16 I Love the Way She Breathes

*******************
Ann's POV

“You heard me.”

“Whatever trouble you had back then has no point to come back to this time.”

Gerard chuckled, “I didn’t come to cause trouble.”

“Then why are you here?”

“To get the truth out there. You think you’re Brendon is so perfect, so sweet-“ Frank snorted and laughed as Gerard continued, “ The truth is your Brendon isn’t that sweet. He is more of the bad type.”

I placed my hands on my hips, “Oh really? What makes him so bad type?”

“Brendon took you away from me! Granted, William always wanted you with a clean boy. A ‘proper’ boy. I was more proper then his ass of a son!” Then Gerard really went off, “I cared for you and William only cared for what he would get out of the deal. That’s why you’re with Brendon. Notice you have no memories of me!”

I looked confused at Gerard, “Um, I really don’t need a life story.”

What the hell dude?

Well, he was right on the memories thing but it’s not like I was her. I was me. Fuck her. I don’t know who she is but I don’t like all these people talking about her. I am me and no one else. I don’t care what happened when. I don’t give a shit.

Frank spoke, “If you don’t give a shit then why are you contemplating?”

I looked at him, “What?”

Oh yeah. Mind reading.

“So I’m here for a reason.”

I looked at Gerard, “And what is that?”

“You….”

******************
Ann’s POV

“Oh my head.”

I was on a bed. I knew that but my head hurt. My hand found my head and rubbed it lightly. Did I just dream all of that? I must have. God this bed is comfy. I stretched across the bed and I felt the blankets slide down a little.

Wait a minute.

Where is my sexy teddy bear?


My voice sounded dry and cracked like my lips, “Brendon?”

I licked my lips and called his name again. I furred my eyebrows. He usually responds with the first call. He must be out shopping or Pete kidnapped him and…Never mind let’s not go down that path.

That dream crept back into my mind.

I opened my eyes and look at the ceiling in horror, “That is not my ceiling.”

I sat up and there was Gerard sitting in a chair at the end of the bed reading a book. Ok; no offense, but the kidnapping by hot guys is just not working out for me. I watched the corners of his lips raise slightly.

I ripped off the blankets and let my legs slip to the side of the bed. Oh that’s nice; I'm in a tee shirt and underwear. Lovely. I don’t even own this shirt. Hey! It’s the Crue! I love Nikki Sixx.

I could hear a light giggle come from Gerard. It was a sissy giggle but I’m sure it was to me. I looked at him. Oh Batman boxers? Well, beats Brendon’s toucan boxers.

“You know, if Batman didn’t have all his toys he would be nothing.”

Gerard rolled his eyes, “Yeah but look at everyone else. They look like freaks.”

“You’re a freak.”

He nodded, “True. Then again my characters are freaks.”

He can draw? “Takes one to know one.”

Ignoring the boxers he had a Metallica shirt. I think I had that shirt. Actually I know I have that shirt. I had a lot of their shirts. I also have a lot of Slayer shirts. Hmm, I forgot about them.

“It’s Frank’s shirt.”

“Oh…” I shifted on my feet and Gerard continued to read.

I coughed and he looked up, “Yes?”

“Can I go home now.”

“You are home.”

“No I’M not.”

“Don’t you recognize this place?”

I looked around and shook my head, “Should I?”

“It’s your Aunt’s house….”

Oh, so it is…

I haven’t been here in years. Actually I – Gerard interrupted my thoughts, “If Brendon didn’t have HIS powers he’d be nothing.”

“Pardon?”

“You do know the only reason you love him is because he made you think you do.”

“That,” I paused, “is a lie.”

“Is it? How fast did it take you to me ‘madly in love’ with him? Unless, your love is truly is Stockholm syndrome. ” He did the air quotes and letting his book fall to the floor.

He picked up his book and swore quietly as he tried to find his page. I rolled my eyes and I went to the door. I looked back at Gerard. He continued to read. I opened the door and slipped out it. I closed it lightly and made my way down the hall.

I turned the corner and there stood Frank. He had a hand on each side of the wall and he was smirking at me, “Going somewhere princess?”

“Not in particular.”

“Then I think maybe you should go back.”

“And why is that?”

“Going downstairs isn’t safe. Let’s just say those boys down there have no manners…”

A new voice rang through, “Hey Frank, who’s the babe?”

Frank’s face turned into a frown and his tongue was pressed into his cheek, “Hey Ronnie. This is Ann. Gerard’s Ann.”

“Brendon’s Ann!”

The guy behind Frank smirked and leaned his chin on Frank’s arm, “Well hello Brendon’s Ann. Mmm you’re an attractive one. How old are you?”

“Legal.”

“Mmmm I love young ones.”

Frank growled and moved his arm so Ronnie‘s head would move, “She’s not to touch dumb ass.”

“Then what good is she?”

Frank was tired of him, “Enough…”

“Alright alright. Move.”

Frank moved and here comes this man, if you could call him that, right up to me. He wasn’t exactly clean. Doesn’t look like he had been clean any time in the past. He didn’t smell bad though. He smelled good actually. He was tall and definitely stood over me. He was wearing an Alice Cooper tee and dingy jeans. His black hair piled messy on his head and just barely reaching past his chin.

He eyes traveled down, “Well hello indeed….”

I just realized what I was still wearing and I could feel a light heat on my cheeks.

He offered his hand, “Ronnie Radke.”

I took his hand and shook it lightly, “Pleasure.”

He smirked, “You have no idea…”

He waited to release my hand. I let it fall to my side and I decided it was time to go back to Gerard. I felt safer with him. Granted I didn’t know him but it was safer. Ronnie’s arms wrapped around my shoulders and I was pulled to him.

His lips found my ear, “Sleep tight tonight. I bite harder then the bed bugs.”

He kissed my cheek and released me. I took steps away from him in fear. He could read it to. Brendon never warned me of vampires like this. I turned to where the room Gerard was and ran to it. I opened the door and slipped in.

I closed it and Gerard looked up, “I take it you met Ronnie?”

************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the people who subscribed and commented! God it means the world to me.
Anyways....Mom is doing good. But we're at the hospital everyday for the past two weeks....
Um....Updates sooner...I have more free time.