Eight-Inch Heels

I'M the ***ing Star!

*Jeffree Star's POV

"Yeah?" That guy, the lead singer of this band, I think his name is Jared or something? Anyways, he looks all surprised that I'm in his tour bus. Whatever, he'll get used to it.

"Um, no disrespect or anything, but what are you doing here?" He asks me, in a somewhat polite way. Well, I guess he wouldn't want anyone pissed at him especially in the first day of Warped, now would he?
"Well, I kinda need a favor from you guys."
"Yeah? What do you need?" Oh, boy. By a 'favor', they're probably expecting something like helping me get the crowd going or something. Erm, well that's how it seemed by the way that Frank just asked. (We talked and introduced ourselves before that uh...guy came here.)

"Mind helping me get revenge over something?" I'm not sure who to face at this point, so I just take a seat in between everyone (whom happen to just be Frank and...Jared?) on the other side of the tour bus, so that I'm facing both of them, if that makes sense.

"Hm...depends on what," 'Jared' states before taking a seat, coffee in his hand and waiting for my reply.
"It's kind of a long story. How many bands are playing before we have to leave for the next state?"
"Like 20 or something. Well we have time."

"All right," I say, and start recalling that part of my past. "So, there are lots of people who want to be me, obviously. I mean, who wouldn't wanna be me? Anyways, two years after I started -which I started in 1997- this one girl with pink hair and a mole on her lip comes up to me backstage in L.A. and says 'I might have just started, but I'll show you who the real star is.' I was just about to bitch her face dry! First she copies me and then she tries to be bigger than me?! Anyways, right then she went on stage to dance with this band called Porcelain And The Tramps so I couldn't do anything to her. Damn her. But then after them, I went on, and that fucking whore messed up the music to which I was supposed to sing to, right in the middle of the concert! I've never been able to get payback on her since she always gets out of my sight somehow whenever I get any spare time. But I heard she's going to be appearing on Warped for the last quarter of the tour, and there's no escape in Warped, so can you help me out...please?"

For a minute, Frank and Jared exchange glances. Do they think that this is something stupid to pay that kind of attention to?

"What's your plan?" Frank finally asks.
"Well...I plan on really fucking her up. Let's say, every 2 shows we fuck her background music up...make her seem like an asshole on Buzznet...shit like that, ya know?"
Frank gives me a comprehensive nod, and says, "Okay...but why do you need our help?"

"Well, because...well honestly I don't really know how to do everything in my plan, and some parts will need more than one person anyways. So you're in right?"
"Yep."
"All right. So I'll be heading back to my tour bus."

After our adieus following that, I left for - my tour bus.

Time Elapse

At last! The final band, The Used, finished the concert.

"Ugh, I'll just give me a manicure to kill time," I say to myself since I really cannot wait any longer, and I've already read about 7 magazines in wait for the bands. "Chill, Star. It's only day 1 and you're already getting petty." I need to learn to wait and be patient. Hmph...

After a little while, my bus starts moving.
"Rock n' roll, Jeffree. You're on your way to Illinois," I tell myself, before getting my nail kit out.