Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 1

Name: Broden Radke
Nicknames: Brody, Brodes
Age: 18
Personality: Sweet, nice, kind, friendly, bubbly, down to earth, open minded, carefree, easygoing.
Background: Brody is the little baby sister of Ronnie Radke; the two of them are extremely close, their best friends. Brody lives with Ronnie in an apartment but most of the time it’s just her because Ronnie goes on tour with his band Escape The Fate. Brody has never met the other members of ETF. Brody has a job at Club Sinful; it’s the hottest club in Las Vegas, she's a bartender there. Brody was able to get the job because the owner is a friend of her families; she has a fake ID saying that she’s 21 and thankfully she’s never had to use it. Ronnie is always the older over protective brother so he doesn’t really like Jersey working in a nightclub but it does bring in a lot of money for them. It hurts Brody when Ronnie goes on tour because she misses him so much; it gets lonely in their apartment when she’s by herself. From working at Club Sinful Brody has met a lot of people; famous and non famous, Brody is also very well known around the club scene as one of the best bartenders around Las Vegas.

Name: Alexis Mae Fosset
Age: 18
Looks:
Personality: Random, hyper, outgoing, sweet, down to earth, very different.
Background: Alexis is a collage student who works non-stop and wins a ticket to an Escape the Fate Concert. Alexis meets Brody and they instantly click; they become best friends because they have so much in common.

Start:

Brody POV

I had just called the winner of the Meet Escape The Fate competition; Ronnie asked me to organize it and of coarse I was more then happy to help my big brother out. The girl, Alexis Fosset, seemed nice enough to meet my brother; she didn’t think it was necessary to scream into the phone as loud as she could. I told her all the details that she needed to know; like where it was, where she should go after the show, and that I would meet up with her first and then take her to meet the guys. After that was done I heard the oven timer ring telling me that the pasta cheesy bake was ready; I was making a huge dinner because Ronnie was finally coming home for a few days, he would be here with the other guys shortly. I couldn’t wait because not only haven’t I met his friends I miss my big brother; I placed two bowls of salad on the dining table, five plates and the huge bowl of pasta bake. I was making sure everything was ready and I looked presentable when I heard the apartment door opening; I heard laughter and someone telling Ronnie that this apartment was the bomb.

“Princess, I’m home!” I heard Ronnie sing out; I giggled before I ran towards the front door, my smile grew wider when I saw Ronnie standing there with his tattooed arms wide open. I heard Ronnie’s deep laughter as I jumped into his waiting arms; his grip was tight around my waist as he spun me around in a few circles, we were whispering ‘I missed you’ in each other’s ears.

“Brodes, I want you to met my friends. Guy this is my little baby sister Brody; Brody this is Bryan Money, Robert Ortiz and Max Green” Ronnie introduced everyone and using his finger to point out his friends as he said their names. Bryan had short dark brown hair with streaks of lighter brown and he had a tattoo on his hand, Robert had amazing curly hair and he was wearing aviators, and Max had short black hair, tattoos covering his arms and he was gorgeous.

“Hi, it’s good to finally met you guys” I smiled at my brother’s friends; they greeted me back nicely too.

“Mmm, something smells good” Ronnie said walking towards the kitchen; I stepped aside to let his friends past and so I could shut the door. All through dinner everyone talked non stop; we laughed and joked around, it was great! I had gotten to know Bryan, Max and Robert extremely well over the next few hours; I told them about the winner of their competition which they seemed very pleased that she wasn’t a fan girl. At around 9 PM I went into my bedroom to get dressed for work; Ronnie and the guys wanted to come with me, I tried to convince them not to but they didn’t listen to me, everyone apart from Ronnie was shocked when I told them I worked at Club Sinful. I had to tell them about my fake ID and knowing the owner; they couldn’t wait to come with me.

“You guys ready?” I asked walking into the living room; I was wearing my uniform but I had a hoodie over my top so they couldn’t see it.

“Yeah let’s go!” Bryan said linking our arms and walking to the front door; the guys followed us down to the garage, I smiled when I heard the gasps of surprise when we got to my car. Bryan, Robert and Max sat in the back while Ronnie and I were in the front; I turned my car on causing Avenged Sevenfold to blast out of the speakers. It didn’t take us long until I parked my car in the club’s staff car park; I told them to go around the front and tell the bouncer that they were with me, Ronnie just had to tell the bouncer what my favourite colour was and he knew it was lime green. I took my hoodie off throwing it into my car before locking my car; I quickly walked into the club through the staff entrance; I greeted the bouncers as I walked past them.

“Hey Brody” My boss, Phil, greeted me.

“Hi Phil” I smiled as I walked behind the bar; no one was allowed in yet so only the workers were walking around. Most of the staff were females; all the bouncers were guys and the DJ was a guy, but all the bartenders, dancers/stripers and waitresses were female. The club had two stories; the bottom was were I worked, it had a massive bar, DJ, dance floor and tables to sit around and hang out. On the second floor had another bar, dancers/stripers and private rooms for private parties. I was waiting for the doors to be opened; I was talking to another bartender, Skye, who I really liked. We smiled when we heard people talking loudly as they made their way into the club; the music was playing and the lights were on. The music at the bar was low so we could hear what was being ordered and the lights were normal so we could see what we were doing clearly. I smiled when I saw Ronnie, Max, Bryan and Robert walking my way; I giggled when Ronnie frowned at what I was wearing but blushed when I saw Max’s, Bryan’s and Robert’s mouths drop open. They all ordered a beer which I poured perfectly for them; they sat at the bar while I took other orders, they were laughing and joking around with each other. I was so glad when someone ordered a cocktail because I could finally show off my skills; I spun the alcohol bottles around before pouring them into a cocktail shaker, and then I threw the cocktail shaker around before pouring the drink into a glass.

“Wow that was amazing!” Max told me smiling.

“Thanks” I smiled back at him; I continued to work as the guys decided to go get a table. I watched as girls asked them to dance; Ronnie, Bryan and Robert agreed but Max always said no.

“You’re having a good time aren’t you?” I asked Max sitting next to him; I was having a break.

“Yeah this place is amazing” Max told me looking into my dark brown eyes; my eyes were practically the same colour as Ronnie’s eyes.

“You don’t dance then?” I asked offering Max a sour gummy worm; most of the staff here drink coffee, energy drinks and eat a lot of sugar.

“I do but none of the girls appealed to me” Max replied before eating a few gummy worms.

“So what are you going here?” Max asked watching me drink some of my Red Bull.

“I’m on a break so I thought I would keep you company” I smiled looking into his stunning green eyes; we talked non stop until my break was finished but then Max decided to sit at the bar so he could keep me company, I laughed every time a girl tried talking to Max but he just ignored them. The five of us left the club around 2 in the morning; Steve told me to go home early and I didn’t complain, I was tried and still needed to take Max, Robert and Bryan to their places before heading home. Ronnie and I slowly made it to our front door; we both made a beeline for our beds, I quickly changed, removed my makeup, brushed my teeth and then climbed into my comfy bed, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Some things aren’t going to match up and please don’t hate me for it. Ronnie isn’t in trouble yet; Craig isn’t in ETF yet and Omar has already left.

Broden Radke:
Image

Car:
Image

House:
Image

Alexis Fosset:
Image

Car:
Image