Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 10

Brody POV

I pressed my ear harder on Ronnie’s bedroom door; he was talking to Max on the phone and I was listening. This morning Ronnie and I had a very big and serious talk about what happened last night; I won’t go into detail but we talked about everything. From Ronnie still doing drugs, to breaking his promise about getting help, what happened at the pool; there was also I few tears here and there from me, a little bit of yelling from Ronnie and a big forgiving hug at the end. Ronnie basically told me that he didn’t like the fact that I liked Max and that Max liked me; he thought Max was to old for me and to experienced for me, but Ronnie said that he could live with us being together if it made me happy but he wasn’t going to be happy about it.

“Look Max, B and I had a talk this morning. If you two do get together then I will be fine with it but I won’t be happy about it; if you hurt her in anyway then you better watch out” Ronnie told Max; I hated not knowing what Max was saying to my brother.

“I know that but I’m just saying don’t hurt her and don’t pressure her to do anything” Ronnie said; I groaned inwardly as I heard a knock on the front door, I jogged towards the door as Ronnie came out of his room with his phone back in his jeans pocket.

“Hey guys, come on in” I said as I saw Robert, Bryan and their manager Chris standing in the hallway; I let them all in shutting the door behind them. I followed them into the living room; I sat next to Robert on a couch with my laptop on my lap as I crossed my legs Indian style. Once Bryan let Max in the tour talk started; the next tour the guys are playing in is The Warped Tour.

“How long will we be away for?” Ronnie asked Chris but he was looking at me; he always worried about me when he went on tours.

“A month, maybe longer if we go on another tour straight after Warped” Chris told everyone; he followed Ronnie’s stare which was still focused on me.

“Is there anyone you would like to come on tour with you? You guys know that you’re allowed to bring one person each” Chris said picking up on Ronnie’s feelings about leaving me; I had gotten to know Chris very well after spending time with him at the guy’s concert.

“I’ll just let you guys talk alone then” I mumbled as I quickly made my way into my bedroom; I dialed Alexis’ number and waited impatiently for her to pick up.

“Hey Brody” Lex greeted me cheerfully.

“Lex, I think Ronnie wants to take me on tour with him” I said in one breath.

“Wow, B that’s great” She replied brightly.

“But I can’t just leave you here all alone and things are slightly weird between Max and I” I explained while I paced in my room; I had already filled Lex in on everything that happened this morning while the band meeting was taking place.

“Brodes don’t worry about me alright. I’ll be fine and beside I thought you wanted to be with Max? This could be the perfect time for that to happen” Alexis told me calmly; I took a deep breathe and slowly let it out.

“Ugh” I groaned not knowing what I was going to do; I heard Alexis chuckle as she heard my frustration.

“I have to go” I said when I hear a knock on my door; I placed my phone back in my pocket as I opened my door to see Bryan standing there with a wide smile on his face.

“Everyone needs to talk to you B” Bryan said as he dragged me back into the living room; I sat back down next to Robert.

“We need to ask you something princess” Ronnie told me as he kneeled in front of me; his hands grabbed mine as they rested on my knees.

“What?” I breathed; I already knew what they wanted. A part of me wanted to go on tour with them but then another part of me didn’t know if that was the best idea; what about my job? What about money? I wasn’t going to let them pay for me.

“We all want you to come on tour with us” Ronnie said looking into my eyes.

“I… I don’t know” I managed to say.

“What about my job? What about money? What if I get in the way? I don’t want to be a burden and I don’t want everyone saying that they want me to come just because Ronnie does” I said directing the last part at Bryan, Max, Robert and Chris.

“We’ll talk to Phil and see if he can hold your job or something. You have a lot of money Brody and if you need more then I’ll give you some. Everyone wants you to come B, you’re my baby sister and I’m sick of leaving you here” Ronnie told me while his thumbs made patterns on the back of my hands.

“Please say you’ll come” Bryan pleaded while I looked at the guys; my eyes lingered on Max for a few seconds longer. I still wasn’t sure what my answer was going to be but when I saw Max’s cute smile I knew what I was going to do.

“Ok I’ll come” I said looking back into my big brother’s warm brown eyes; I smiled as I watched Ronnie’s eyes and face light up in happiness.

“Seriously?” Ronnie asked just to make sure.

“Seriously” I nodded happily; I giggled as Ronnie stood up pulling me with him. My brother lifted my into his strong safe arms; as soon as my feet touched the ground I was engulfed in a group hug by Ronnie, Bryan, Robert and Max. I heard Chris laughing as he watched from the couch; once everyone finished hugging me Ronnie pulled me into his arms again.

“I love you Brodes” Ronnie whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead.

“I love you too Ronnie” I whispered kissing his cheek; we smiled brightly when we heard four ‘aww’ coming from the guys as they watched our sibling moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!