Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 16

Broden POV

“Wait” I said as I wiped the tears from my cheeks; I stood up from the toilet which I was sitting on and walked over to the door, I took a deep breathe in before slowly letting it out as I unlocked the bathroom door.
“Don’t go home Lex, you can leave me here alone with these guys” I smiled slightly as I stepped out of the bathroom and faced Alexis.
“I’m so sorry Brody, I didn’t mean for you to feel like this” Lex said looking down at the ground.
“No I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have acted so childish; it was just a shock, I mean I’ve seen the way Ronnie looks at you. He doesn’t normally last long in relationships but I’ve never seen him like this before; I guess I was just afraid of losing him to you” I explained.
“Brody, I would never take him from you. You have nothing to worry about” Alexis reassured me before taking a nervous step towards me; I looked into her eyes and knew she was telling me the truth. I smiled brightly as I threw my arms around her for a tight hug; she giggled as she wrapped her arms tightly around me too. We were both smiling widely as we pulled apart; I kept my smile on my face as I grabbed Lex’s hand and started running towards the front of the bus.
“Ronnie!” I yelled as run into the living room; I saw my brother stand up in panic as my voice alerted him. I giggled as I jumped into his arms; my arms wrapped around his neck while my legs wrapped around his waist. Ronnie laughed as his arms tighten around my body to keep me in the hug.
“I’m sorry Ronnie…” I whispered into his ear but he cut me off.
“Don’t princess; I acted the same way with you and Max. We just worry about each other to much, we just want to protect each other and that makes me love you more” Ronnie whispered in my ear before kissing the side of my head.
“I know something that will make everyone happy” Robert said brightly making everyone look over at him.
“What?” Lex asked as she stood next to me as Ronnie placed me back onto my feet.
“Starbucks” Robert laughed making Ronnie and my eye widen with excitement.
“Fuck yeah!” Ronnie exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the bus; I squealed as we nearly crashed into Steve who was with the Buzznet camera crew.
“Steve, we’re going to Starbucks. Come with us” Ronnie said as everyone else joined us outside.
“Sure come on Buzznet” Steve said as we all started walking up the street where the closest Starbucks was; Ronnie and I had always scouted out the closest Starbucks just after we got here. Ronnie and I were as usual in the led of everyone but that’s just us; I could hear Max, Steve and Lex talking to the Buzznet camera, Max told everyone that Lex was Ronnie’s girlfriend which caused Ronnie to yell “Damn straight” out.
“Buzznet people I want you to meet one of the most important girl in my life, this Broden my little baby sister” Ronnie introduced me.
“Hi” I smiled brightly while I waved at the camera. As we were walking on the footpath we came across the most adorable little dog; Ronnie and I stopped to pat him which made the owner laugh. We were soon entering Starbucks and I instantly took a deep breath in making my nose fill with the wonderful smell of coffee; I stood back with my head tilted to the side as I tried to decide what coffee I wanted. I smiled as I saw Ronnie paying for Alexis’ drink and her trying to refuse; I made my way over to the counter as it was clear.
“Hi can I get a vanilla latte please” I smiled at the waiter before reaching to grab my purse from my back pocket.
“Make that two vanilla lattes thanks” I heard someone behind me say while placing money on the counter; I turned to glare at the person but I came face to face with Max.
“You don’t have to pay for me Max” I said firmly.
“I know but I want to” Max smiled his stunning smile; I rolled my eyes before turning back around to watch the waiter make our drinks.
“Thank you” I smiled before taking my drink into my hands; Max was quick to follow me as I walked back outside where everyone was sitting. Alexis caught my eye but when I looked over at her I guess I hadn’t; she was smiling cheerfully as her eyes flicked from me to Max and back to me. I stood next to Steve as he was talking to the Buzznet camera; he smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder bring me into the view of the camera.
“This is my new best friend I was telling you about” Steve said looking at me. After we finished out drinks we just sat around talking; but we decided to leave when a car full of Escape The Fate fans kept driving past us over and over again. But we also have to get back to the venue and bus so the guys could get ready for the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please!