Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 17

Alexis POV

I snuck away from the group and went to bed well was sleeping until someone shouted "ALEXIS!!! OH SHIT I LOST MY GIRLFIREND" I peeked out the little window in my bunk and saw Ronnie pacing back and fourth while Broden tried to calm him down. I giggled to myself and laid back wonder if they will look in my bunk? Awnser is no. I heard the bus door open and feet phile in "I FUCKED UP I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST ALEXIS!" Ronnie shouted he sounded paniced I remembered the door too the bunk area was closed so I snuck into the bathroom

"SEE SHE AIN'T IN HER BUNK!!!" RONNIE SHOUTED I got in the little shower and laid down on the shower floor so they wouldn't see me "SHE'S NOT ON THE BUS!!!" Broden shouted I held back a laugh and waited till I heard the door shut.I got out and Opened the door and saw Ronnie hitting his head on the bunk frame "Whats wrong Ronnie?" I asked "I lost you Alexis your nowhere to be found" I giggled Ronnie Looked at me. "Whats so funny?" I kissed him "You! thats what." then he snapped "ALEXIS!!" He tackled me I heard loud laughter coming from the Front of the bus.

Broden Looked Mad "I Sawwy Brody!" I said in a Baby Voice causing a Smile to Form on her Face.
"Shut up! I'm Mad at you!" she said I laughed. "Broden you can't be mad at me" I said Suddenly I Felt two Arms Wrap around my Waist and Pick me up. "PUT ME DOWN!!" I Squealed! I was thrown onto the couch and then pinned down by Ronnie. "Don't you do it I'm not ticklish!" I said. "Sure" Ronnie rolled his eyes and tried tickling me..everyone laughed but me and Ronnie wouldn't give up.

Ronnie and the guys got ready to go on stage and it was hectic."Where is my belt!" Max shouted. "I brought the wrong drum sticks!" Robert was pacing the floor. "Shit! I Broke two of my guitar strings!"Bryan shouted. I sat in the corner observing the madness while Broden was in the middle of everything helpping the guys. Ronnie was nowhere in sight so I thought nothing of it.

I wasn't really feeling good so I went to go back to the bus and saw Ronnie and none other than paul getting high I just started running and didn't look back I got on the bus and laid in my bunk. I didn't want to see ronnie doing that to himself I think if broden would have saw that she would have been so mad.

I fell asleep to the sound of "The Ransom" playing.

I was woken up at around 2:00AM by a bunch of people coming on the bus I knew it wasn't broden cause she came in at 10:30PM cause she was tired and had a headache so that means it was none other that the guys and some friends.

Me and Broden both rolled out of our bunks only for me to land flat on my face and for Brody to giggle at my hurt.

We walked into the front of the bus and I regretted it big time Ronnie had a girl sitting on his lap playing with his hair and kissing on his neck. I could tell by the look on Broden's face she was upset with Ronnie.

By the look on Ronnie's face he was high and drunk...I just looked at broden with tears in my eyes and went to bed maybe it was just a dream a bad dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short! Comment!!!