Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 24

Image
Alexis POV
I couldn’t believe what just happened Ronnie beat someone to death then ran……But worst of all it was over drugs. I moped around my bunk all day that day with Broden who came and sat with me for like 4 hours then we both fell asleep. I woke up and had to throw up. I sat in the bathroom and Looked at the ring on my finger I sighed ‘I can’t be married to someone who is addicted to drugs and I can’t have my child Raised in that kind of environment not like me’ I took off the ring and wrote Ronnie a note and stuck it in there.
Tomorrow when me and Broden go to see him I will give this too him and tell him what I think. I sighed and Crawled into his bunk I sighed and took in his scent. “I’m making a mistake….” I whispered to myself. I put my hand to my still flat stomach I couldn’t be more that 1 week Pregnant. I hopped out of the bunk and Grabbed Ronnie’s suit case and Looked thru it I know it’s wrong but I have to know what he has been hiding in that damn notebook of his.
I found drugs, more drugs, Alcohol and more drugs but no notebook… I sighed in frustration it was now 3Am and I was still looking…. I finally was ready to give up on finding it when I heard a bus coming from Ronnie’s bunk I lifted his pillow and bingo his cell phone, Notebook, and more Drugs.
Ronnie had three text messages from Blocked numbers and I looked thru the notebook and screamed but quickly covered my mouth so I wouldn’t wake anybody….Ronnie was Paid to beat that kid….I slammed the book shut and walked out of the room into the Living area. The sun was just starting to come up and I shut my eyes I had been crying.
At around 1 PM Brody and I left for the prison…. I took a deep shaky breath as we walked in and signed in we went thru the metal Detector then they brought us to a room that had 7 chairs and a Table this one was the only live visit Ronnie gets before its back behind a glass and using a phone. Ronnie walked in and the Bailiff took off his hand cuffs but left his feet cuffed in the ones around his ankles. Brody ran to him and hugged him they were talking and brody was crying I sat on a chair in the corner not knowing what to do…well I mean I did know what to do but I just didn’t want to not yet anyway.
“Lex?” Ronnie looked at me I just shook my head… “I love you so much….and I hate this all so much” he said softly as brody watched us. I handed him the envelop…. “Ronnie… I do love you but I can’t go thru this again…Until you pull your shit together I’m no longer your wife….and you won’t see the baby until your Clean and act like a human” I saw brody’s Jaw drop and Ronnie’s heart break but it had to be done. Ronnie looked at me “You’re right…Lex I will prove to you and everyone that I will get better and we will be a family” I let a single tear fall. Ronnie kissed my lips and I enjoyed every second of it he hugged us both then me and brody were escorted out of the Prison and to our car.
We started our drive back to the venue when we got there we weren’t happy to find Craig moved into the bus.
“What the fuck!” Brody shouted at ETF manager “How could you Ronnie has been gone 1 day and you replace him like he was nothing!” All the guys looked down. Craig stepped Forward and said “Broden, I’m sorry I’m not here to replace Ronnie I’m just Filling in for him”…Brody rolled her eyes and stompped to the bunk area.
Little did we know Craig was lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!!