Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 37

Alexis POV
I walked thru the venue with Robert, Brody, and Max then suddenly I got a sharp pain in my stomach. I stopped “what is wrong Alexis?” Max asked I felt like I was going into labor “I think I’m going into Labor” everyone including brody turned white. Craig walked in and saw me he ran over “Babe what’s wrong” “Baby…Contractions….Labor” he went white and he picked me up and carried me to the car and we drove to a hospital Max ran in “HELP ME...MY…FRIEND….HAVING…BABY….WAY…TO…EARLY!!!” Max sounded like he was about to pass out…as if on cue Max fainted at the sight of blood. They rushed me back and they said “its okay ma’am its just Braxton Hicks. Its normal every first time mom even some with more that one child get them its normal it will go away soon” I sighed “Oh thank god!” Craig shouted then the doctor smiled ‘Well since you’re here do you want to know the sex?” Craig nodded like a 2 year old “Is he the father?” Before I could Craig said “yes ma’am” I looked at him he just smiled “well you two your having a baby girl” I smiled and Craig even smiled “Won’t Leila be happy” The doctor looked at us funny “Wait this isn’t your first child?” I laughed “Its my first child his second” she nodded and walked out. I got up and walked out into the waiting room and everyone stood up well everyone except max he was still out. “Well?” Broden said “Braxton Hicks” they all smiled and I said “Oh and I’m having a girl” Broden squealed. I looked at max “At least we know max can handle pressure” we all laughed when he ran out of the hospital and sat in the very back of the van.

We got back to the venue just in time for the guys to change into there stage cloths and get ready. Escape the Fate went on and rocked out to some nice songs well they are my favorite ones “Dragging Dead Bodies”, ”Chariot”, “The Day I left the womb”, “Makeup” , and “Cellar Door” Then Craig said “I got some good news!” everyone clapped “My Girlfriend is having a Baby Girl!” everyone Cheered and Clapped I just sat back and blushed. Brody was laughing at me.

They got off stage and Craig latched onto me “AHH! Get off your all sweaty and Sticky!” He laughed “you are too!” I pouted “Oh baby its okay I’m sorry” I smiled he pouted “You tricked me!” I smiled “Get used to it!” He smiled and kissed my cheek. We all walked to the bus and when we got there I had a letter from Ronnie.

Dear Lex,
Uhm…I don’t know what to say anymore. I’m fine you’re moved on but I still love you more than anything. I know if I hadn’t fucked everything up I would have you still…and our baby I hope you can forgive me. I beat the shit out of your dad he was transferred to the jail I’m at and I kind of went crazy on him. I wrote you another song… I hope you like it
Lost Angels lyrics
Infinity like time without a friend
Who'll sing the song if melody should end
You're dead my friend.

Lost angel come and take control
Lost angel gotta keep on
Hold on
hold on
hold on.
Gotta get on back to the love in the street
Gotta get down 'cause I'm dead on my Feet
Gotta get on back to the love in the street
We're lost angels
Listen to the way to rock'n'roll.

Insanity
I can feel the knives inside my brain
I stand alone at the threshold of my pain.

Lost angel come and take control
. . .

Gotta get on back to the love in the street
Gotta get down 'cause I'm dead on my feet
Gotta get on back to the love in the street
We're lost angels.

How I see it now all my friends inside my life
Appeared before my eyes
And returning to space to see myself disappear

Lost angel come and take control
. . .

Gotta get on back to the love in the street
Gotta get down 'cause I'hn dead on my feet
Gotta get on back to the love in the street
We're lost angels.
Gotta get on back to the love in the street . . .
I hope you write back
Love,
Ronnie


I sighed and let some tears fall…I knew I shattered his heart and I felt really bad about that. Craig walked in “Baby what’s wrong?” I tossed the Letter at him he read it and sighed “Don’t let him get to you baby” I nodded and hugged him he sneaked a kiss and I smiled. Leila walked in and said “I’m tired and hungry” I got up and waddled with her to the kitchen and got her favorite Mac-n- Cheese she could live off that stuff. She ate and I put her to bed she fell right to sleep “Your going to make a great mom” I smiled at Craig who watched me.
I saw brody and Max asleep in their bunk, Robert and Bryan in the game lounge playing Halo, Leila asleep in her bunk I hopped into Craig’s and my bunk I fell asleep and he came in a little while later and curled up next to me.

Craig’s POV
I walked outside to smoke a Cigarette and think about what I’m doing…. I made a list in my head

1. I’m Betraying my friend Ronnie
2. I’m stealing his girlfriend
3. I’m stealing his Band
4. I’m stealing his Best friend
5. I’m a bad person
6. I told his baby sister off cause I’m selfish
7. And I’m going to ask Alexis to marry me!
I sighed and walked back onto the bus and saw nobody but Bryan and Robert up so I saw Max curled up with brody and my Little girl asleep on her bunk…I saw Alexis asleep in our bunk and I slowly got in next to her and said “I love you so much” I swore she moved and I smiled and fell asleep with her I hope I’m making the right choices by doing these things.

I woke up before everyone on the bus and realized we had company in the bunk with us Leila was in between us and the bus was moving I sighed another place another show…..I got up and walked to the front of the bus and sat there with my head in my hands I heard someone walk out “you okay?” I heard the soft voice of Broden I looked up and nodded “just thinking” she nodded and then ran to the bathroom I fallowed close behind to hold her hair after she was done she said “Thanks Craig” I nodded and walked back to the table in the front of the bus. I sighed and started writing a new song.

Harder than you know
You said this could only get better.
There's no rush, 'cause we have each other.
You said this would last forever,
But now i doubt if i was your only lover.

Are we just lost in time?
I wonder if your love's the same.
'Cause i'm not over you

Baby, don't talk to me.
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder then you know.
'Cause girl your driving me so crazy

How can i miss you if you never would stay?
If you need time i guess I'll go away.
Inside me now there's only heartache and pain!
So where's the fire?
You've begun the rain.

Are we just lost in time?
I wonder if your love's the same
'cause i'm not over you!

Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder then you know,
('cause girl your driving me so crazy)

And if you don't want me then
i guess i'll hav'ta go!
Not loving you is harder then you know.

YEAH!

So I'll make the call,
and I'll leave you today
I'm gona miss you 'cause i love you baby
Yeah, I'll make the call
I'm leaving today

Leaving always drives me crazy!
Leaving always drives me crazy!

Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go.
Not loving you is harder
Then you know,

YEAH!

Baby, don't talk to me
i'm trying to let go (I'm tring to let go)
Not loving you is harder
Then you know,
('cause girl your driving me so crazy)

and if you don't want me then
i guess i'll havt'a go! (I guess I'll hav'ta go)
not loving you is harder then you know
(girl your driving me so crazy)

Baby, don't talk to me
i'm trying to let go.
Not loving you is harder, then you know,
girl your driving me so crazy.

I looked at it and started to add music to it. I hope that this would be a good song for the guys and I to perform.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!