Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 46

Alexis POV
The closer I got to having my baby the closer I got to seeing Ronnie again. I was currently with Brody, Gab and Desiree watching a movie in the living room. “Wow, that was a great movie” Gab said everyone agreed. I got up to get something to drink “Does anyone want anything?” I asked “No” they all said. I was getting some water when my water broke. “GUYS!” I shouted they ran in and saw the water all over the floor. “Oh my god!” Brody shouted I nodded and gab grabbed my arm “We have to get her to the hospital.” We all got in the car and told Desiree to tell the guys. I was freaking out “Oh my god!” I cried when a contraction hit. “Alexis! Calm down!” Gab shouted I nodded. We arrived at the hospital and Nurses rushed out.
They got me in a wheelchair “How far apart are the contractions?” I gasped “One minute at the most.” They nodded and wheeled me back. Brody and Gab were next to me the whole time. “Well you’re about 7 centimeters dilated.” I sighed I wasn’t ready for this. “It’s okay Lex I will stay with you.” Gab said I nodded. “I don’t fucking care just let us in the room!”I saw the guys walk in. Max closed his eyes and ran to Broden’s side. Bryan grabbed my hand, “Uhm…I don’t mean to be mean but uhm I can only have two people in the room with her when she is giving birth.” I looked at Broden “We will leave.” Broden took Bryan, Robert, Michael, and Max with her.
I was scared, in pain, wanting Ronnie with me not Craig. “Okay you’re ready to push.” The doctor said. I nodded and did as I was told “OH MY GOD!” I cried it hurt so badly. “Good job Alexis but you need to push harder.” I cried “I can’t!” Craig grabbed my hand “I believe you can.” I nodded and pushed as hard as I could “Okay let it out.” I cried. “You’re doing great I can see the head.” I cried “Push.” The doctor said. I did it was the most painful one yet. “The head is out now one more big push and the baby will be out.” I did my final push and I heard the most wonderful sound ever a babies cry. “It’s a Girl.” I saw Craig cut her cord and then the nurses cleaned her up and handed her to me.
She was beautiful Dark black hair and brown eyes she looked just like Ronnie. “Oh Alexis she is beautiful!” Gab said and hugged me. I looked at her “Thank you for being here” she smiled. “No problem I’ll go get everyone.” I nodded she walked out Craig was staring at me. “She is beautiful she got it all from you.” He said I looked at him “Thanks Craig.” The doctor looked at me “Does she have a name?” I looked at her “Pheonix Cassadee Radke.” The Doctor nodded and wrote it down on the clipboard.
Brody walked in first well more like ran in “ALEXIS!” she squealed “She is so beautiful!” I smiled “Pheonix this is your aunty.” I smiled up at Broden. Max looked at her “wow she looks just like Ronnie” I nodded. “Can I hold her?” he asked kind of scared “Sure” I handed Pheonix to him. “She is so small.” He said looking at her there is a sight I never thought I would see.
Max Green holding a baby.
*FFWRD 1 hour*
I grabbed the phone from my hospital room and called the jail trying to get someone to tell Ronnie I had the baby. “Hello High Desert Prison” I sighed “Hello this is Alexis Radke; I was wondering if someone would tell Ronnie he’s a daddy.” I heard a small laugh on the other end “sure can ma’am….and congrats” I smiled “Thank you.” I hung up and looked at the little baby in the plastic hospital crib. “Pheonix your gonna love your daddy.” I yawned I was really tired.
I soon fell into a deep sleep.
*FFWRD 1 more hour*
I was awoken from my sleep by a baby crying I reached into the crib and picked her up. “Hey are you hungry?” she was whining. A nurse walked in with a bottle and I fed her. “You a little piggy.” I said she wiggled around.
I turned on the TV and watched the news. Well local famous band Escape The Fate was seen leaving a hospital all smiles….word has it that Ronnie Radke Former front man of the band has a baby now…well so much for a happy family, I feel bad for the poor girl who had his baby. Well whoever you are lady you made a big mistake!” I shook my head and turned off the TV. It wasn’t a mistake

Was it? No…It couldn’t be Ronnie loves me. Right?
I sighed and closed my eyes “You shouldn’t listen to everything you hear.” I looked to the door and saw a young girl standing there. “Who are you?” I asked. “Oh I’m sorry I’m Kaitlyn I know I shouldn’t be watching you….I was bored they just brought my mom in she was in a car accident” I sighed “No its okay you just scared me.” She smiled “I’m sorry….So your Ronnie’s Girl?” I nodded. “Good he deserves a good girl who can keep him sober.” I smiled. “Thank you.”
Kaitlyn and I sat there talking all night she had to leave though because her mom was being discharged.
I fell asleep thinking about what that reporter said……
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry we haven't updated in so long! but there is only a couple chapters left in this story I think it ends on Chapter 50 so only 4 chapters left.....

Should we write a sequal????

Sorry its so short you can see a pic of Pheonix on the Character page