Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 47

Broden POV

Fast Forward A Month And A Half

Things have been going great for the past month and a half; Phoenix and Lex were discharged about a week after Phoenix was born, Lex is doing so well at home, Phoenix is a great baby, Lex has been making Max help out with Phoenix so he’s ready, Dad absolutely loves Phoenix to death, and everyone has been coming over a lot more to help out.

But right now I had just finished talking to Ronnie so I handed my phone over to Alexis; Bryan was holding Phoenix while Robert was trying to get her to say his name, but Phoenix just stared at him with her big brown eyes. Khypher and Desiree were talking to each other, Craig and Gab just got here after dropping Leila off at her grandparent’s house, and Max was watching my every move. My due date was today so everyone was on the edge and waiting; I gently rubbed my stomach as I felt my baby move again, she was moving a lot today.

“Phoenix is so prefect Ronnie; she has black hair and big brown eyes. She looks so much like you; she has the same eyes as you and Brody. You can just tell she’s a Radke” Alexis smiled as she told my brother about his daughter; I was a bit upset that he couldn’t be here when his niece was born.

“Yeah of coarse you’ll meet her. I’ll organize a time when we can come in alright, I’ll try to get a time as soon as possible” Alexis smiled as her eyes locked onto Phoenix; I watched as an even bigger smile formed on Lex’s lips.

“Yeah Brody’s going really well, but she does miss you so much. I’ve never seen someone miss another person this much before, I think all she wants is for you do come home. But Max and everyone is looking after her so you have nothing to worry about” Alexis said moving her eyes onto me; she lowed her voice so I couldn’t hear as much.

“I love you to Ronnie, so much. I just want you out and home; I can’t wait until you meet our daughter, she’s so perfect. I miss you so much, I can’t wait until we come home” Alexis said to my brother; after a few seconds she said her goodbyes and hung up.

I slowly walked into the dinning room but stopped suddenly when I felt something wet trickle down my legs; I felt my heart beat faster as I looked down and saw that water was running down my legs. My eyes widened as my hands flew to my stomach; my breathing got faster and became a bit shallow.

“Max” I screamed out before I heard a number of feet running towards me; of coarse Max was the first to reach me. He placed his hands on my shoulders as everyone else ran into the room; I stared into Max’s eyes and I knew I looked scared.

“Oh God, her water broke” Gab gasped as she was the first one to notice that my water had broken.

“Right Max get Brody to her car, Lex you go with him and take Phoenix, Bryan and Robert get Brody’s hospital bag from her room, Gab call the hospital and tell them we’re coming, Craig call Joe and tell him what’s happening, Michael and Khypher go get some towels for Brody to sit on” Desiree ordered everyone to do something; I was so glad she took control of this situation because I was freaking out and scared to death.

Max and Desiree slowed helped me down to the garage and into my car; Michael had covered the back seat with towels before I even got there. I wasn’t sure who went with whom in cars; all I know was Max was driving as fast as he could and Desiree was in the back with me.

I did feel sorry for Max and Desiree though; I don’t think I’ve screamed or swore so much in my life. Every time I felt a contraction I screamed out in pain; I also screamed a line of swear words. Desiree stroked my hair trying to calm me down; I was holding her hand and then I would squeeze it tightly every time a contraction hit me. I was breathing just like I was told too; Max put us into birth classes and I was so grateful that he did now.

Everyone was outside the hospital waiting for me; there were two nurses with them and a wheelchair. As soon as Max parked my car he was out and opening my door; a nurse rushed to my side with the wheelchair, and Max helped me sit in it. I was wheeled up to a room that was already for me; the nurses helped me change in a hospital grown and then onto the bed. Max was standing next to me stroking my hair and holding my hand; he knew not to say anything. Everyone else was standing outside the room; I could faintly hear Phoenix crying over my screams.

When Dad got there the nurses let him in to see me quickly but then he had to stand outside; as the contractions got closer they got more painful. And I seriously hated myself for not getting the drugs. So far Max was going great but he knew that if he fainted then I would kick his ass; as the nurses got me ready I started to get more and more terrified.

“Alright Broden when the next contraction hits I need you to start pushing” The nurse told me; I few seconds later a contraction hit so I started to push as hard as I could. I tried not to scream but it just hurt so much, I couldn’t help but scream.

After what felt like hours I was finally told that I was nearly there; all I had to do was push hard once more and I would be done. Max gently brushed some hair off my face as sweat had made it stick; his hand tightened on mine as I took a deep breath in. I felt the worst contraction yet so I pushed as hard as I could; I screamed loudly right before all the pain vanished, my screams disappeared with the pain.

I signed and let my body relax as I heard my baby’s cry; the nurse smiled at Max and I as she told us it was a girl. Max kissed my forehead before he cut her cord; then the nurses got to work on cleaning her up. Max stroked my cheeks with his hands before kissing my forehead and then kissing my lips; he was smiling widely and he looked so proud. My smile matched Max’s when I was handed our baby girl; she was seriously just perfect. She had Max’s brown hair with my big brown eyes; she has the same brown eyes as all us Radke’s.

Max gently stroked our daughter’s cheek as I held her; we watched her as she looked up at us both. As her eyes locked onto mine; I felt like I was looking into my own eyes. Suddenly the door was shoved open and everyone rushed in; Dad made his way over to my bed, he placed a hand on Max’s shoulder as he kissed my head. A proud and happy smile lit his face as he looked down to my daughter; as everyone took turns at seeing my daughter Robert somehow got a camera and started taking photos of everyone.

“And what’s this little girl’s name?” A nurse asked looking at Max and I; I smiled up at him as I leaned my head back onto my pillow, I was just so tired.

“Blake Jazzlyn Green” Max said as the whole room was filled with silence; the nurse nodded and wrote Blake’s name down on the clipboard.

Max hesitated a bit before passing Blake around the room; he followed Blake around the room and introduced her to everyone, even though she wouldn’t know what he was saying. Dad was the last one to hold Blake; I’ve even seen Dad look so happy and proud before. Everyone laughed as Dad started to playfully complain about being too young to be a grandfather; when Blake started to fall asleep in Dad’s arms he gently handed her back to Max.

Max kissed Blake’s forehead before letting me to the same; then he placed her in the little hospital crib that was placed next to my bed. Everyone then very quietly said goodbye and left; Max climbed onto my bed and wrapped his arms around me, I snuggled close to him. I smiled as I felt Max start to stroke my hair, he placed gentle kisses on my forehead.

“I love you so much Brodes, we were so amazing today. Everything is perfect now; I have the family that I’ve always wanted” Max whispered into my ear as I rested my head on his chest.

“I love you too Max, and Blake is just perfect” I mumbled as my heavy eyes slowly closed; I was quick to let sleep overtake my body.

I feel asleep in the arms of the man I loved with all of my heart; I finally had my daughter who was perfect, my wedding is coming, and Ronnie would be getting out of jail soon. Things were finally starting to look up again for me; I just hope things stay this good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Broden & Alexis' Outfit

Comment please! We love when you guys comment us!