Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 48 (The End)

Alexis POV

*3 years later*

“Merry Christmas!” gab shouted walking in the house with Leila and Derrick. Pheonix and Blake were sitting on the couch watching TV “hey girls!” Craig shouted walking in. “CRAIG!” they both shouted jumping up. I smiled and walked in the living room both Pheonix and Blake were now 3, it’s the day before Christmas and Ronnie is due to be released from jail February 1st. “Hi Alexis!” Leila said walking up and hugging me she was now 7. I was so amazed how big she was now. “Hey Leila are you going to help me?” She nodded me and Brody were cooking dinner for everyone meaning; Me, Brody, Craig, Leila, Derrick, Desiree, Robert, Khypher, Bryan, Michael, Max, Pheonix, Blake, and Joe.

“Mommy!” Pheonix shouted walking in the room with my phone. “What?” I asked turning around to see her. “Daddy is on da phone.” She giggled “I lub you too Daddy.” She handed me the phone “Hey Ron.” I heard a chuckle. “Hey…I’m getting out soon and I can finally hold my little girl and kiss my wife.” I smiled “I know Ronnie I think Pheonix is excited to see you too she has been running around saying daddy’s coming home soon.” I heard him sigh. “I’ve missed out on so much….and I won’t fuck up again.” I smiled “Good Ronnie now you have to keep that promise for Pheonix.” Ronnie and I talked for about two hours then we hung up and I ate dinner with everyone.

That night at bed time Pheonix laid down and said “when will daddy come home to me.” I smiled and kissed her forehead “soon baby girl soon.” She smiled and closed her eyes. That kid was so in love with Ronnie and she hasn’t even met him yet. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes and went to bed.

Next Morning

“Mommy! Get up Santa came!!!” I opened my eyes and looked at the clock 6 am “Okay, I’m up come on.” I walked out of my room and saw Blake running down the hallway and downstairs. “Whoa.” I said and walked downstairs slowly. “Hurry mommy you slow pole!” I laughed. Brody and Max were right behind me when we sat down. “Okay girls open your presents.” Max said as he got the camera ready.

1 hour later

The girls were done unwrapping presents and were asleep on the couch. Max was taking pictures of them right and left for his MySpace. In all the girls got a bunch of toys, cloths, and some hair stuff and kiddy makeup. “Hey guys can I talk to you in the kitchen?” I asked Max and Broden. “Yes?” they both said “well…I’m moving out.” Broden grabbed my shoulder “You’re kidding me right!” she looked upset “No Broden I’m not.” She frowned “But I’ll never see Pheonix or you again!” she was really upset. “Brodes I’ll still live in Vegas I just need to have my own house.” She nodded and looked down “I’m gonna miss you.” I smiled “I’ll still come over here every day!” she smiled at that Max looked just as upset as her. “Well…have you got a house yet?” I nodded “yes.” Max nodded “Whats the Address?” I looked in my phone “1829 west Glenrosa.” He nodded “Good Neighborhood.” I smiled “me and Pheonix will be gone tonight.” Broden started crying.

Blake and Pheonix walked in “Mommy…why is auntie crying?” I looked at her “We are moving into our own house honey.” She looked like a kid in a candy store her smile was so huge then it disappeared “What about Blake?” I shook my head “she has to stay here with her mommy and daddy.” She ran upstairs. “Oh boy.” I said as I took off after her, to my surprise she was in the room packing up her toys into a bag. “Okay mommy I’m ready.” I laughed “I see that but what about your clothes, your new toys, and your bed?” she smiled “oh right!”

*later that day*

Everyone came over to my new house to see it. The kids were up in Phoenix’s room playing some games. “This house is nice Alexis.” Brody said looking around. “Yeah I like it.” She looked out the back window. “Huge backyard.” I heard her whisper. “Brody?” she looked at me. “Are you okay?” she shook her head “I don’t want you to leave….I’ve become attached to you and Pheonix.” She had tears in her eyes. I patted her back and she gasped “what will happen when Ronnie comes home?” I shrugged. Truth be told I had no clue….

After we were all settled in our new house and everyone was gone I couldn’t help but think back to everything that has happened.
1. I won a contest to meet escape the fate
2. I became best friends with Ronnie’s sister
3. I married Ronnie
4. Ronnie went to jail
5. I found out I was pregnant
6. Brody and max started dating
7. Me and Craig started dating
8. Brody found out she was pregnant
9. Craig asked me to marry him and I said no
10. Max and Brody got engaged
11. I had Pheonix
12. Brody had Blake
13. Craig and gab got married
14. Leila turned 7
15. Gab had a baby boy named derrick
16. Khypher and Bryan started dating finally
17. Robert and Desiree are engaged
18. Pheonix and Blake turned 1
19. Ronnie was resentenced
20. Escape The fate Released This war is ours
21. Ronnie Formed Falling in Reverse
22. Blake and Pheonix Turned 2
23. Max and Brody have yet to get married
24. Blake and Pheonix turned Three
25. Christmas

A lot has happened in just 4 short years….
Everyone has learned from Mistakes, Made big deiscisions, faced fears, and loved…
In the end everyone is happy, healthy and still alive
And I’ve learned that everything that happened is A Part Of Me.
The End.