Sequel: The Webs We Weave

A Part Of Me

Chapter 8

Brody POV

“Ugh” I groaned as I rolled over in my bed; my hand flying right to my forehead as I felt my hang over headache kicking in. I slowly opened my eyes and sit up; I looked over to my bedside table to see a glass of water and two painkillers, I smiled as I gulped them down. Thank God for Ronnie! I got out of my bed and slowly walked towards the kitchen; I wasn’t really that hungry but I needed a coffee right now.

“Morning” Someone said as I stopped dead in my tracks; right in front of me was Max sitting on the kitchen counter, he was only wearing his jeans.

“Hi” I said feeling a blush cover my cheeks; here I was standing in front of the most gorgeous man in the world and I looked like crap. My messy hair was in a messy ponytail, I wasn’t wearing makeup and I was only wearing an old top of Ronnie’s which was so short it just covered my bum. I quickly made myself a coffee; I drank half of it before I called Alexis to make sure she was ok and still alive. She was but she sounded hung over; if I didn’t have a headache I would have totally squealed when she told me that she went home with Craig, instead I just smiled like a total idiot.

“So where’s Ronnie?” I asked Max as I caught him staring at me; I swear I just caught him looking me up and down, but I think it’s all in my head.

“Um, he went out” Max told me grabbing an apple from the fruit basket.

“Where?” I pushed for information; I had a few ideas where my brother would go to and most of them I hated.

“He didn’t say” Max said chewing a mouthful of apple; I signed looking into my cup, now I had a fair idea where Ronnie went. To get more drugs, I bet you.

“Sorry if I did or said anything last night” I apologized to Max; I wasn’t really sure what happened last night as things were a little blurry.

“Nothing you should apologize for” Max smirked at me; I felt another blush coming on so I turned around to wash my now empty cup. I gasped as I turned back around to face Max only to find him a few inches away from me; my breath got stuck in my throat as Max rested his hands on the counter and on either side of my waist, my brown eyes looked into his stunning green eyes.

“Max, what are you going?” I asked quietly as I was finding it hard to talk.

“Something that I wanted to do since I met you” Max said; his eyes went from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. A blush flooded my cheeks as I watched Max slowly lean closer to me.

“I’m home!” Ronnie shouted as he skipped into our apartment; Max signed in disappointment as he quickly walked away from me.

“Brodes, are you alright?” Ronnie asked tilting his head to the side; I snapped out of my daze.

“Yeah, I’m fine” I breathed as Ronnie hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry about fighting with you yesterday” I said but it was muffled by Ronnie’s chest.

“I’m sorry too” Ronnie whispered in my ear before kissing the top of my head.

“Anyway you will never guess who I bumped into today” Ronnie said releasing me from our hug.

“Hi Broden” Paul said walking into the kitchen. Let me tell you about Paul ‘PJ’ Jenkins; he’s a friend of Ronnie’s but he knows the rest of Escape The Fate, he’s a drug dealer, and he’s a pervert. I really hate him because he’s ruining my brother’s life by selling him drugs; but Ronnie doesn’t seem to see the way Paul looks at me, Ronnie doesn’t seem to see how uncomfortable he makes me.

“I’m going to get changed” I said walking around Ronnie and past Max and Paul to get to my room.

“No, you don’t have to” Paul said quietly as I walked past him; I looked at him in disgust. I locked my bedroom door before I jumped into my shower; after a nice long shower I dried off, did my hair and makeup before changing into a black Metallica top, black mini shorts, hot pick belt and hot pick converses. I groaned to myself as I walked into the living room to see that Paul was still here; but I smiled as my eyes landed on Bryan and Robert. I sat in between Max and Bryan on a couch; I giggled as Bryan handed me some McDonald’s, he and Robert brought my favourite. I talked mostly to Bryan and Robert seeing as I didn’t want to talk to Max yet, not in front of everyone; and there was no way I was talking to Paul, and Ronnie seemed to be talking non stop to Paul. After I few hours of talking and hanging out my head was resting in Bryan’s lap while my legs where resting on Robert’s lap; none of them seemed to mind. I was texting Alexis who was now awake; she asked to come over but I told her not to because the guys had a friend over, she asked me about this friend so I told her that I hated him. Lex finally agreed not to come over when I promised her I would see her tonight at work; she only agreed because I told her that she didn’t have to drink tonight.

Work

I was busying working at Club Sinful which was packed with people tonight; well it’s packed most nights but you get used to that after awhile. Alexis did come tonight and I tried my hardest to talk to her but it was hard because I was working; in the end I waved Bryan over to keep her company but that was before I told her what happened with Max and I this morning, she ended up squealing loudly which made me roll my eyes at her. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to be with Max, I really did but I was confused. I mean Max is best friends with my brother and I have no idea how Ronnie will take it if his best friend and his little sister start dating.

“Hey Broden” PJ said in my ear; he was standing behind me with his body pressed against me while I cleaned a few tables.

“Leave me alone Paul” I said annoyed at him; he always did this when we were alone. He would check me out, touch me, press himself against and hit on me.

“Don’t be like that Brody” Paul said in my ear again as his hands ran over my hips.

“Don’t touch me” I hissed at him as I turned to get out of his grip but it was no good, he was to strong for me and that scared me slightly.

“But I want you right now” Paul told me as one hand grabbed my bum while that other rubbed my thigh. I bit my bottom lip hating the feeling of his hands on me; suddenly I heard a grunt from Paul and he was gone. I turned around just in time to see Max pulling Paul off of me; I signed in relief that Paul wasn’t near me anymore.

“You keep your hands off of her, I don’t want to see you anywhere near her” Max hissed holding Paul by the shirt; Max looked beyond pissed right now. Paul smirked at me before walking off leaving Max and I alone again.

“Are you alright Brodes?” Max asked with concern and worry in his voice; he took a few steps and was standing in front of me.

“Yeah I’m fine, thank you” I said throwing my arms around Max’s neck; I smiled as Max’s arms instantly wrapped tightly around my waist.

“Brody, come on” I heard Robert yell; I quickly pulled away from Max before anyone could see us.

“I need a drink B” Robert whined as he grabbed my hand pulling me towards the bar.