Status: On Going

BloodLust

Arrival

It was such a foolish of me to live in America for too long. I was too tied by their culture and their language; “Yo, ma bro!” “Ya’all wanna try these shit??” I bet I couldn’t have my manners on Japan. Yeah, my hometown… I could smell the scent of sakura flowers… I could taste how fun beating up thugs in the streets.

The name is Yumeragi Azusa/Female/14 years old. I lived in America for 6 years. I am japanese-italian mixture. I went back to Japan to settle some business. What business?

Mafia business.

----------------------------------

“What’s this?” I frowned at the paper that blond haired guy gave me.

“Reborn said that you have to go back to Japan.” Dino said lightly.

“Huh? Why so sudden?”

“He found the 10th Generation of Vongola family,” Dino said hugging me, ”I hope you two would get along together.”

“Oh shut the crap off…”


---------------------------------

Get it? I flew to Japan just because Reborn has founded the 10th Generation of Vongola Family! America to Japan, hello? It’s not like Narita to Tokyo! It was midnight, damn plane! My plane was delayed for 8 hours! Anyway, I’ve arrived in a small house. I looked at the address to check if it's the right place. I thought it'll be a huge mansion, but it's just an ordinary compact house.

I rang the bell near the door. I pushed it for 6 times, I believe so; I’m an impatient girl. I tapped my feet and suddenly a boy came out.

“Um, can I help you?”

It was just an average boy; kind of short. His hair was brown and spiky. He looks like an idiot to me.

“Is this…Reborn's house?” I asked.

He nodded and asked me to go inside. I took one of my cokes inside my bag. He guided me to the living room and went upstairs.

“Wait, here.”

I waited and waited… until I heard a “WHACK” from above and that boy fell down from the stairs. I went to the boy, he’s still alive.

“Ciaossu, Azusa.” A baby with a mafia suit and a hammer on his hand came to me.

“Reborn!” I hugged him.

Reborn is an acrobaleno; a super baby mafia. Don't underestimate him though, he's a very tough baby and he's actually older than me. He’s a tutor for mafia bosses in Italy. He used to tutor me, though I’m not a mafia boss.

“Hey, where’s the new boss for Vongola?” I asked anxiously. Then he pointed his hand to someone behind me. Behind me=that boy.

THAT IDIOT-LOOKING BOY??

“Are you fuckin serious?” my jaw dropped. Reborn hit me with his hammer.

“Watch your language, Azusa.”

“Hnghhh….” I mumbled.

Suddenly that boy extended his hand to me.

“I’m Tsuna. Sawada Tsuna.” I shook his hand. He’s a nice boy, actually. Not the boy in my environment back ago; thugs.

“Yumeragi Azusa. Call me Azusa.”

I still don’t know what waits for me ahead. I'll be staying in Tsuna’s place until the business has finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Urm~

Comments?