Status: I'm currently editing this story. I miss a lot of things, i'm stupid lol <3

I Want to Hold You, for Now and Forever

Backed Into a Corner

Friedrich Nietzsche:
“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.”
Where was i?

I have never seen this room before. Blinking my eyes and rubbing them, i still couldnt picture where the hell i was. Looking at the mascara stains on my hands and pillow, i stretched, wondering why it was so breezy. I looked down and noticed i was naked.

"What?" i asked myself aloud. This was strange. I looked around the room until i noticed a body next to me. I screamed and jumped out of the bed on to the floor as the figure fell out. I was on a frantic search for my clothes, pulling them on as i found them, the figure hadn't gotten up yet.
Luckily i was dressed as a bunch of people burst through the door, instinctively, i fell down and crawled into the corner, just as the person, who was 5 minutes ago lying next to me, got up and wrapped a sheet around himself.

"Who the fuck are you people?! Where am i?!" i said through my strong british accent. I was petrified and i didnt have a clue what to do... where the hell is my phone when i need it. Urgh.

"Just chill, we're not gonna hurt you" said a guy with snakebites. Why is he so familiar to me? The guy i was 'sharing' a bed with, was just stood there, staring at me and i know its not because i'm naked. Why do i recognise these people?

"How the fuck do i know that?" I cursed like a sailor and wasnt ashamed of it. They all just stared at me like i was alien; why dont they just stick me in a damn box and make people pay to look at me. The one i was in bed with opened his mouth to talk.

"Look, just calm down. I promise we are not gonna hurt you. I know just about as much that went on as you do" I must admitt he was very good looking.

"This can't be happening" i screamed before letting out a deep breath "Okay, I'm Chloe. Who are you guys?" I guess that getting their names would be a good idea right about now, considering i may have slept with one of them. I stood up, finally noticing that i was surrounded by 5 muscular, tall and heavily tattooed guys.... well apart from one but he was still taller than my 5'5 frame.

"I'm Syn" he smirked, still wrapped in the bed sheet "This is Shadows" he pointed to the bulkiest, who gently smiled in return "This is Zacky Vengeance, The Rev and Johnny Christ" he pointed at the rest of the guys and i giggled, why do i feel like i know them? The names feel so familiar to me. They stared at me strangely as i continued to giggle

"Yeah, i'm sure your mothers gave you birth names like that. What are your real names?"

"I'm Jimmy" said the guy nicknamed The Rev, i faintly smiled at him "Syn is Brian, Matt is M. Shadows. Zacky and Johnny, well, they are their real names." I Nodded

"Do you know where my friends are? I dont know Vegas, at all!" i shyly chuckled

"Erm... No, Sorry" Matt replied to my question. Damn.

"Oh, okay" I turned slightly, looking for my phone, when i saw something shining on my left hand. 'Oh No' i thought

"HOLY FUCK!" i shouted and they stared at me once again, silently asking what was wrong. I showed my hand, Syn looked down at his own as we stared wide eyed at each other.

"We're married?" He shouted, the blood drained from his face as i slowly nodded, speechless.

Married? Married?

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first story i ever wrote on Quizilla. It's my baby =] so i decided to bring it here and in return can re-model it, correct some mistakes and just as a whole make it better because i love the idea that this could happen. Okay, so its not likely but dont dampen my hopes ha.