Status: I'm currently editing this story. I miss a lot of things, i'm stupid lol <3

I Want to Hold You, for Now and Forever

What The Hell Did We Do Last Night?

Al Franken:
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
I couldnt breathe.... Why couldn't i breathe? I was panicking, what did i do?! Damn Vegas! Damn this country, i knew i should have stayed in England, this cant happen there.

"Calm down" said Zacky rubbing my back

"I dont get it, how could? why? but? Urgh!" i gave up trying to make sense of this mess. Why do i always do stupid shit when i'm drunk? I'm never drinking again. Well, untill next time that is. What? I'm only human.

"We were all pretty smashed last night and well this is Vegas" Johnny was trying to compromise, fuck him, i sat there and glared at him.

"Pretty fucking smashed? pretty fucking smashed!" i shouted at him, making the guys jump "I've been pretty smashed plenty of damn times and never once have i gotten married! This shit doesnt happen in England and it's just ruined the greatest week of my life" i was arguing with myself more than anyone else, why did i have to be so stupid?

"Erm, Thanks?" Syn said looking at me.

"Sorry but i mean, me and my friends had just gotten back from Wrestlemania and we had the best time and we came here to chill before we went back to uni. I'm stupid, this is all my fault"

"How is it your fault? I mean -" Syn was cut off by Jimmy.

"You went to wrestlemania?! No way!"i laughed at how easily he got off track, i definately knew i would get on with Rev and Zacky but the others were still kinda cautious of me, i mean what could i do? i was 5'5 for gods sake even if i tried to punch them i'd still only get to their knees.

Still laughing i replied "Yeah, it was amazing, mate. Batista is a God amongst Gods! I mean it wasnt the best Wrestlemania but hey it was still Wrestlemania" Just then i heard my phone, i started looking around frantically for it before i caught a glimpse of it half under the bed and grabbed it.

"Where the hell are you?! Ouch, my head" This was the crazyness i called my best friend Jen, i loved her to death, she was definately my insanity checker... Well to make sure it was still there anyway.

"I have no idea but what i can tell you is im in a room with 5 guys" i said with a shy smile whilst shifting my eyes to each one.

"What?! what in the blue hell did you do?!"

"We're in the Bellagio" Syn offered up and i smiled at him.

"OH MY GOD YOUR IN THE BELLAGIO, YOU FUCKING WHORE!!! YOU LET ME COME BACK TO THIS SHITTY MOTEL AND YOU STAYED THERE?!" the guys could hear every word that spewed from her filthy mouth and laughed at my fiesty friend. God, i loved her temper for the most part but when im hungover it's just too damn painful.

"Bestie" We always called each this or by our real names when we were trying to be serious "Just get here... please"

"Im on my way bestest" she replied before abruptly hung up on the phone.

45 minutes later, a 5'8, dark haired, green eyed beauty came barging into the room and pulled me into a death grip.

"I woke up and you weren't there, i panicked Chlomo" She frowned, using one of my many nicknames, before she paused, walked back slightly and looked around the room as her jaw dropped.

"Oh....My....Fuckin....Pizza delievery guy" she stumbled out with. Me and Zacky burst out laughing at her random sentence whilst the others just looked amused "Avenged fucking Sevenfold!We hooked up with Avenged last night?!" she squealed before rushing around the room like a mad woman on a mission, pulling them into embraces.

"I thought i recognised them" i stared in astonishment. See, i told you i was stupid.

"So you know who we are" Stated Matt, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. He must think i'm a groupie or something. He does not look too amused.

"Well i thought i'd seen you before but couldn't picture where from" I shrugged

"Your a dumb shit... Typical british" Jen said looking at me with a smirk before looking in Jimmy's direction. The girl never showed any emotion on her face, ever but when it came to The Rev, she was like putty. She looked stunning with the red tint to her cheeks "So, wait, why is he" she pointed at Syn "in a sheet?"

Syn nervously laughed before replying "Well, it seems me and Chloe here, shared a bed. I'm sure her scream and the bedside table could explain the red mark on my head" Jen laughed.

"Her scream is pretty awesome right?"

"Awesome? She woke up the whole floor" said Johnny with a laugh.

"Damn straight, i think, even i have a red mark on my head from where i fell out the bed" Jimmy piped up with a chuckle of his own.

"Sorry" i said blushing.

"So" Brian said with a serious look on his face "what are we gonna do about this?" he pointed as his hand. At this point, Jen's face when from a thinking form to a confused look to complete and utter shock mode.

"No fucking way! what the hell did we do last night? Damn stupid mind blanks and hangovers" she pouted. By this point i had noticed that Jimmy kept looking at her and smiling... Something must be in the stupid Vegas air.

"Look" I said "I know this is gonna sound strange but we have to go back home, our flight leaves to LA in 4 hours and we have to go pack. Can we sort this out another time? Call me or something" i said rushing out the door with Jen.

"But....but...but... Rev was there" she said staring at me,

"We need to leave now!"

If only i remembered that Brian didnt have my number or address. Guess no one was thinking at all last night or today.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments?
*Pouts*
Please?
I have 2 suscribers though, Woot!
But still, Comments kiddies would be appreciated =]