Status: I'm currently editing this story. I miss a lot of things, i'm stupid lol <3

I Want to Hold You, for Now and Forever

I Hate Everything That's Logical

Lion Feuchtwanger:
"An action doesn't have to be wrong just because it is not logical. It doesn't have to be right just because it has its logic."
Two Months Later...

Alot had been on my mind but i had to get a grip, i had to remember my education comes first. You see, as i come from England, i gained a scholarship from UCLA and in order to keep it i have to keep my grades above average or i'll lose it and have to go home, i dont want that to happen but it's getting hard, i have two jobs and Uni, who i also play football (Soccer) for so theres alot on my plate. Everday i count my lucky stars that i didnt come over here alone, Beci, my best friend from home came here with me, just like with Jen, we do everything together.

Smack

i grabbed my head, fuck, that hurt. A football brought me from my thoughts, this kept happening, i couldnt focus on anything, i was always thinking and i couldnt pull myself out.

"Sorry, mate" giggled Beci as she came running over to me "Thought you needed a wake up call" i laughed at her, we were complete opposites. She was quite qirly in the clothing sense whereas i would wear whatever i felt like, she had hazel eyes that twinkled with a green tint in the sun, her endless smile was one of her many attributes that got a mans attention. Her blonde graduated bob shone in the sun as her slim 5'7 figure came running toward me.

"You ok Chlo?"

"Yeah, Im just thinking again, you know what i'm like" i smiled.

"Bad for your health, that" She laughed "Seriously though, just relax. The game tomorrows gonna be an easy win"

"Yeah, i know" Looking at her at her like she had two heads "You thought i was thinking about tomorrow? Mayday! We lost our Ninja powers!" We started cracking up as we began practicing freekicks with our goalkeeper Frankie. After practicing for 20 minutes a group of people caught mine and Beci's eye, as we looked over we noticed it was Jen and some of our other friends with... A7X

"What the fuck" I went pale as i looked at Beci.

Syns P.O.V

I saw her stood there with her hair in a ponytail and her side fringe clipped back. We were all staring at her and this blonde chick that Matts eyes hadnt moved from. They were wearing a soccer kit but without the shirts, only sports bras... infact the whole team were dressed like that, this is like a mans favourite wet dream i swear and the clevage that these things gave. Remind me to thank God later. She had a yellow band on her forearm and i squinted to get a better look, it read captain. Wow. Her and her friend were pretty good from what we saw of them shooting the ball at the goalkeeper, we had been stood there for about 20 minutes before she noticed we were here. She looked like she was about to pass out because as soon as she saw us she went pale.

I knew this was a bad idea but Jen insisted, her and one of their friends Charlotte had bumped into us whilst we were looking for somewhere to eat. Jimmy was the one who recognised her, the last 2 months she was all he would talk about, he didnt even know her, he said she was beautiful and intriguing... How he got that from a 5 minute conversation, i'll never know but hey i dont think we'll ever understand The Rev either. Jen had asked me whether i wanted to see Chloe so we could sort this mess out once and for all but apart of me doesn't want to get divorced, i saw it with my parents and i definately dont want to go through it. What am i saying? I dont know this girl! Just then Zacky smacked me over the head.

"Dude snap the fuck out of it"

"What?!" i said scrunching my face up.

"Your staring, it's rude" Matt said before he went back to gawping at the blonde girl.

"Like you can talk" i mumbled, he just glared at me as the others snickered. We then heard some older female shouting that they had a 5 minute break before they started a practice match. The blonde girl came bouncing over as Chloe followed slowly, talking to someone else about something.

"Hi! I'm Beci" She flashed this wide grin that reached her eyes, it made them sparkle.

"I'm Matt" he quickly answered and i think she was giggling at the hint of desperation in his voice because thats what i was sure as hell laughing at.

"Nice to meet you" She was British too. The rest of the guys had introduced themselves as Jen jumped on Beci. It looked as though Chloe was still talking to what it looked as the Coaches but before long she came trapsing over with a curious look on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She directed at Charlotte and Jen whilst Beci and Matt went into a conversation of their own. The guys just sat down listening to the conversation.

"No need to be rude" Charlotte replied firmly.

"I'm not being rude, i'm asking a question" She shot back, making Shads and Beci look over. Wow, the british are kinda scary, i didnt know whether she was angered by our presence or suprised.

"Just Chill Dudey! we bumped into them and thought considering the, ya know, situation it would be good idea for them to come" Jen beamed with a wink.

"So you brought them here?" She raised an eyebrow. I'm now guessing that it's not to do with us but rather where we were

Jen laughed "Oh come off it, loads of people see you guys pla-"

Chloe cut her off "Yes at matches, not training"

Jen laughed harder whilst Charlotte smiled "The difference is, exactly?"

She shrugged "There just is one, you dickwad" which was followed by a round of laughter "Nice to see you guys again....I guess" She smiled in my direction, i felt awkwad at first but then we locked eyes and i felt paralyzed by her gaze. I noticed the silver/grey that shone through the blue when the sun hit them, they were beautiful.

"Chloe! Beci! Game time!" they both looked back at their coach and nodded.

"We need to talk" I spat out, not viciously just quickly before she could leave.

"I know" She sighed making her british accent softer than usual before they ran back on the pitch to start their practice game. They were pretty good, Charlotte was explaining things to us as it looked like Jimmy and Jen were flirting to the side, they would actually make a pretty cute couple.

Normal Pov

Oh my God, Oh my God. they're staring, please God make them stop staring. No, actually make him stop staring, it's making me nervous and those eyes, damn those eyes! Those dark chocolate orbs that i could get lost it. Urgh! I slapped my head, which made the others stare at me and Jen shout "Thats it girl! Knock her out!" which earned a round of laughter.

I got the ball and was ready to pass it on until one of the defenders, Cassie, came hurdling into my knee "Fuck" i shouted as the coaches came running over.

"You ok, captain?" Lauren, our coach, asked. I was thinking no but i nodded anyhow and got up with some assistance as i looked back at our new "fanclub". Zacky and Johnny sat there cheering me on, which made me giggle as i limped to the ball. Out of the corner of my eye, i noticed Syn with a strange look on his face, concern maybe? nah, no chance i told the voice in my head.

I placed the ball just infront of the half way line so i could line up my freekick, nows my chance to show off, i never miss direct freekicks. I walked backwards, eyeing up where i would place it in the net then ran up to the ball and kicked it with the front inside of my right boot. It looked like it was going slow-mo for a second as everybody watched it and when it went it, the girls on my team ran up hugging me as i faced the guys, Jen and Charl and said "Magic" with a smirk. I'm a cocky shit arent i?

After 30 minutes more play, i tried to shake off my limp; i was in agony. Beci and Jen knew i was, we could always tell when something was up without being told, i guess thats what best friends do. Beci, at first, was trying to help but i shrugged her off telling her i was okay, in which she rolled her eyes whilst we walked back to the guys with our water bottles.

"You ok, Bugs?" Jen eyed me

"Dandy tar. Bec, lets go get changed so we can get outta here" I grinned the whole time, it even hurt to do that, Damn Cassie and her crap tackling skills. We got showered and changed as we met the guys outside but i plucked up the courage to grab Syn, pulling him to the side and telling the others We'd meet them at the usual.

"You wanted to talk?" i couldnt take my eyes of his and i wonder what he's like to kiss? Shut up i told the voices

Syn Pov

She's braver than me, i give her that, i was gonna have someone with me when i spoke to her because i was, not only, scared of her reaction but also scared that i might hurt her.

"Erm, yeah. Guess it's obvious what about" i said moving my eyes to her lips before looking back in her eyes, i noticed three scars on her face; One on her cheek, one on the bridge of her nose and the other on her forehead. i wonder where she got them.

"So you want a divorce?" Her eyes were kinda wide, i thought i detected a bit of hurt but before i could double check, it was gone.

"Well, that would be logical thing to do. Right?" i guess i kinda wanted her to confirm that i was indeed right.

"The logical one, yes" she smirked as we started to walk towards the bar.

"I hate everything thats logical" i laughed and she soon joined in, agreeing.

"You know what?" she looked at me as we stopped outside the bar "Lets give it a shot"

She stared at me in shock and started stuttering. "Y...y...you? Huh?"

"Why not?" i stared at her as she appeared to be thinking it over with her nose scrunching up, it was adorable. Well, why not? i asked myself. What have i got to lose? nothing! thats right nothing! i've got nothing to lose but if she agrees, alot to prove.

"Okay" she said. Now it was my turn to be slightly shocked, part of me didn't think she would agree but she did. i smiled and hugged her, taking in the scent of Jean Paul Gaultier and the sweet smell of her hair before we let go and she continued.

"We take it slow. Nothing intimate, i'm not a whore.... well not anymore and wow that rhymes" we both laughed before she continued "No one's family knows until we know this could work, we work on getting to know each other first"

"What about them?" as i hooked my thumb, pointing at our friends.

"They can know, ofcourse. Beci and Jen probably already do, they're freakishly Psychic"

I pulled her in for another hug as she leaned her head on my shoulder. It felt kinda nice.

"Lets make an appearance wifey" i laughed as she grinned shyly at me.

Damn. I'm Synyster Fucking Gates and I'm Married. Who would have thought?
♠ ♠ ♠
Number 3 =] The P.O.V in this story will change a bit and in that respect, it's different from my other stories.

Thanks to Woodstock for the comment. She cares about college because it's the only way to make her dream happen and until she married Mr. Gates, it was the only way to stay in the country lol. Least your wish was granted though, shes with him but for how long?

Will give Ninja training for comments! Interested? Then you know what to do kiddies