Status: I'm currently editing this story. I miss a lot of things, i'm stupid lol <3

I Want to Hold You, for Now and Forever

Dirtbags

Albert Camus:
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
We walked into the bar, which caused everyone to turn and stare at us, whilst we went to get a drink and as we were ordering, i noticed that Beci and Shads werent there. I wonder where they went, i thought as i scrunched my face up trying to figure out where they could be until a laughter broke me from my thoughts.

"Whatcha thinkin?" Syn asked.

"I was trying to think where Beci and Shads were" i replied as he just nodded.

"Dont know but they hit it off earlier as did those two" He pointed toward Jen and Jimmy.

"Why are our friends hooking up? you do realise if your boys hurt my girls, i will take it out on you" i beamed.

"Why the fuck would it be my fault?" he laughed.

"Because it just would" i replied as i heard a squeal and everyone turned around to stare at the entrance. Me, Jen and Charl squealed in return and ran towards the small skinny girl in the door way.

"What the fuck is up dirtbags!" she screamed as we hugged the crap out of her. Dani was Jens Cousin and we absolutely adored her. You see Me, Beci, Jen, Charl and Dani were so damn alike that it was the perfect mixture; We cursed like sailors (Drank like them too), we always joked and messed around, hyper all the damn time and equally as close to each other. We were sisters. Maybe a freakishly dark version of The Sisterhood of the Travelling Yaya pants, well whatever the damn film is called but you get the jist right? One problem was maybe we were all so tempremental and stubborn with a temper to match that our disagreements could sometimes get heated but even with that, our friendship just worked.

"I missed you Cuz!" Jen smiled like a killer as we walked to the table we were sat at.

"The serial spider killer is back bitches" we laughed. Damn i missed her like crazy, we noticed all the spiders in our apartments came around alot more when she wasnt about.

"Your a what killer?" Jimmy asked curiously.

"Serial Spider Killer. Fuck the BTK, I'm the SSK" Dani laughed loudly "These dirtbags can't stand the creepy little bastards so i was awarded the role after i caught Jen, Bec and Chlo hugging each other screaming whilst standing on the couch so i killed it. I was rather proud of myself"

The guys started cracking up. We all took our seats, Dan was sitting next to Zacky who Charl sat next to as well as Johnny and Syn next to him and me as I sat next to Jen and Rev.

"So you ladies dont like spiders?" Zacky Grinned.

"Fuck off Vengence" me and Jen said at the same time, we had a feeling he was thinking of something "NINJA POWERS!" was the next thing we shouted whilst everyone looked at us weird.

"TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLESSSS!!!!" Shouted Beci like a mad woman as her and Shads walked through the bar. Us girls started cracking up. I swear they must think we were mad by now, we're so random it even hurts our brains sometimes.

"LEONARDO!!!" she continued.

"DICAPRIO" i shot back as we cracked up again. Long story but to cut it short, one of our guy friends thought DiCaprio was a Ninja turtle too.. So funny! (also true).

They both sat down and joined us, they both had smirks on their faces. 'Dirty slut' i thought, 'Get in there'.

"Up for a Sesh Brucey Boo?" i grinned at her.

"Ofcourse Chlobo" Beci giggled "No one can drink like us Brits"

"A drinking Session" Charl explained. The guys nodded as we got up to get the steady flow of drinks we always got here. The guys dont know that this is one of my two jobs, as it is Bec's, and that Tony (the owner) likes to think of himself as mine and Beci's surrogate father as ours arent close by. We came back with quite a few shots.

"I HAVE NEVER KISSED TONY!" Dani shouted, again the guys were confused at the begginning but when they saw us down our shots, they got the hint we were gonna play I've never.

"I've never Kissed a girl" Jen added. Me, Beci, Charl and the boys drank, they eyed us suspiciously.

"I've never given a guy head" Johnny beamed. Us girls drank. By the time we decided we were gonna stop playing we were either tipsy or drunk.

"So why are you here?" Shads directed at me and Beci.

"Why, was you too busy to ask her earlier?" i pointed at Beci as the rest laughed.

"Yes and just answer" Matt chuckled.

"Well, we were gonna go to NYU at first but i didnt get in. We love New York so it was our first choice. We were just lucky UCLA accepted us both and gave us Scholarships" i explained.

"You got scholarships?" Matt sounded annoying sober to me so i pushed two shots towards him and smiled sweetly.

"Yeah, something about our grading system that makes our grades higher than yours? Something like that anyway" Beci replied not taking her eyes off of Matts.

Jen looked like she was thinking about something but before i could ask her about it, Charlotte intrrupted.

"So whats going on with you two?" she pointed at me and Syn.

"Well, We -" Syn cut me off and i stared at him.

"We decided to be strange, fucked up and different" Dani obviously didnt understand what was going on as we hadnt actually filled her in, i was kinda scared of her reaction. The guys nodded understandingly at Syn as the girls looked at me for an explanation.

"Okay to translate what he meant" i raised one of my eyebrows "We decided that there was no harm in trying things out. We have nothing to lose"

"Im confused" Dani blurted out.

Charl laughed "They're married" she nonchalantely explained.

"What the fuckity fuck?" she scrunched her face up.

"Oh dear Cousin, we forgot to tell you that Chloe and Syn "accidently" married whilst we were in vegas" Jen filled in.

"What was with the air quotes?" i giggled.

"I had a urge" she giggled too.

Dani pulled a face as she thought it over "Ok then, Cool thing Bugs" she looked over at me. Her opinion meant the world to me as did the other girls'

"Why do they call you Bugs?" Rev asked.

"Because i purposely tried to annoy everyone when me and Bec first came here" I grinned proudly as Beci high fived me. We carried on drinking throughout the night, by the time we were ready to leave, we decided that the boys should come back to our Apartments as it was closer than their hotels.

"Where am i gonna sleep?" Syn looked at me.

"Where you want" i half slurred.

"With you?" he grinned like a chesire cat.

"If it floats your boat"

"It definately would" he said as he put his arm around my waist, i just bit my lip.

"Okay then. we would have to share rooms anyway cause we dont have enough room otherwise" I returned, trying to brush it off. I didn't want to take it as a compliment because firstly, we were drunk and secondly, he didnt choose me to be his wife. It just happened.

Jen's Pov

I heard what Syn had said to Chloe and i'd seen what had happened throughout the night, he was trying to get to know her and he was trying his hardest to show her that even if they didnt really know each other that well, he kinda liked her but as usual, she closed up and brushed it off. We're gonna need girly time after the match tomorrow.

Sleeping arrangements tonight were gonna be weird cause whilst there are 2 apartments, there arent much room in them. I share a place with Dani and Charl as Bec and Chlo shared a place; Our apartment had 3 rooms, theirs had 2. We were sharing tonight whether we liked it or not but i will admit that sharing a room with the sexiness that is The Rev, i was more than happy i swear that when we agreed on it, i was grinning like i had won a Million Dollars i might as well have really. We all said goodnight and went to our retrospective places and rooms.

"Your Beautiful you know"Jimmy Blurted out.

"Okay your royal drunkenness" i giggled.

"Seriously, im not that drunk Jenna" He stare at me, i didnt know how to react. I mean, hes hot but i dont want to be taken advantage of, he may be The Rev, the greatest effin drummer alive but i wont sell my dignity so i can say i slept with him.

"Im not going to take advantage of you" Was he reading my mind? "I liked you the minute i laid eyes on you. Your perfect for me. Everything about you just blows my mind, from your dazzling green eyes to the crazy relationship you have with your friends, right down to the way you seem to take pride in your ass" he half laughed, i joined in. Maybe i did like to talk about how perfect my ass was, like the fact that it was not a big cottage cheesy lookin thing but it was cute. I looked at his face searching for honesty and i found it, i've been looking for a perfect guy for a long time even in the wrong places but with him, it was different, not once has he lied to me. This may be quick but it's worth it.

I pushed him onto the bed as i sweetly kissed him, he returned it by tracing my lips with his tongue before it softly entered my mouth. It was definately worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise that i promised this the other night but i was wayyy too tired lol.

The next chapter will be in the point of view of all the girls.

Enjoy kiddos