Status: I'm currently editing this story. I miss a lot of things, i'm stupid lol <3

I Want to Hold You, for Now and Forever

Boys Like Girls

Winston Churchill:
“I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”
Jimmy's Pov

She was truly exquisite. Her green eyes sparkled like nothing I have seen before, her cheeks blushed softly as she chewed on her nail. I loved how we fit together perfectly, everything was just perfect. I'm gushing like a damn girl; I don’t know what I’m thinking. How could this work? She lives here in LA and I live in the OC which is a good couple of hours drive; why do I doubt it? This could work if we worked at it. Luckily, we're done touring and won’t be going into the studio again for a while, so I have all the time in the world yet why am I worrying? Why am I making such a big deal over this? It’s what I want after all. I shake my head as Jenna's eyes meet mine, I found out that no one calls her Jenna so I decided to take up on calling her it and I refuse to let anyone else call it her, I'm crap at giving nicknames so this will do for now, I suppose. I faintly smiled at her

"What’s wrong?" She inquired.

"Nothing"

"Liar" she smiled. God I loved that smile, it was one of those unique smiles that caused one side of her lip to go higher than the other.

"I was just thinking about when we have to go back to Huntington"

She eyed me wearily "It'll work babe. Don’t worry; let’s not plan the future, okay? Lets just live for the day" she ended with another glorious smile. This is what I really liked about her; her carefree spirit, she didn’t want to be held down by what if's and to be honest, all the girls, I’ve ever met were the same and that’s what I loved about each one of these girls, they were like us.

"Who's the match against today?"

"Urgh, those CSULB bitches" She snarled, getting up to shower.

"Wow, they're playing Long Beach?" I don’t know why I was taken back.

"Yeah, whenever UCLA and CSULB play it gets very rough and dirty. It's a grudge match, they don’t like each other. You see CSULB aren’t that good, skill wise, so they're kind of jealous. They use a lot of dirty tactics to get ahead"

I laughed. A bunch a girls getting down and dirty? My kinda fun, if you ask me. I swear my grin must have taken up the whole of my face because she stared at me with the 'you’re a perv' face.

"Someone will get hurt. It wont be what you’re thinking it will be" she finished before getting in the shower. I don’t care, I like it rough, I inwardly laughed.

Johnny's pov

This girl is amazing! I swear that her sex drive is higher than mine. I've been trying to get up to have a shower for the past 45 minutes but she wont let up, Its great. I don’t think anything will come from this but I’m not going to start questioning her now, what’s the point? We’re both getting what we want right? If I’m honest, I’m not really looking for a relationship as it wasn’t that long ago that broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years and we didn’t exactly break up on the best of terms so it put me off going into another one. I don’t exactly think that Charl is the relationship type of girl anyway, I think she's the more ‘independent’ type that doesn’t like to be held down, which as I’ve said, is fine by me.

"Charl?"

"Yeah?" she looked up at me.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for my stuff" she looked at me as if I was stupid.

"Yeah, I got that but what exactly?"

"My soccer stuff, I can’t miss this game"

"You play?"

"Yeah" she laughed "I’m apparently 'injured' but I’m fine so I’m playing whether they like it or not. Ah Ha! There you are" she said, smiling at a soccer boot, I just laughed at her. This girl is crazy and I love it!

Matt's pov

Me and Beci walked out of her room freshly showered and dressed as I saw her walk toward Chloe's room, putting an ear to her door; she put a finger to her lips as I stared at her with a smirk before joining in.

"I can't hear anything" I mouthed. I loved how devious she was.

"Just wait" she mouthed back before we heard a giggle and a soft sigh. We both raised our eyebrows before jumping out of our skins at a loud bang. We turned and noticed a pissed off looking Zacky staring at us.

"What’s up dude?" I asked.

"Nothing" he mumbled. 'Yeah right' I thought

"You sure?" Beci inquired, picking up her soccer bag and putting it on the couch.

"Yep" he mumbled again. I hate it when Zacky's quiet, it's strange. He’s always so lively and vivacious so it’s easily detectable when he’s not feeling himself.

I went over to Beci and put my arms around her waist, she tilted her head slightly before turning round and kissing me on the nose.

"Don’t distract me" she smiled before going to the dryer to pull out what looked as soccer kits. I went and sat next to Zacky, who had gotten some cereal out with bowls and milk. We both started to munch on the food. Wow, he must be pissed off. A two word Zacky is not a happy Zacky, I inwardly laughed at how the sentence sounded, pretty clever I must say.

"You two want coffee?" Beci asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah" I replied as Zacky mumbled a yeah and Beci rolled her eyes. 'I'll ask later' I thought as I kissed Beci, thanking her for the coffee.

Zacky's pov

After I walked around for what seemed like hours, I barged into Chloe and Beci's place. I couldn’t believe she thought all the rumours about Syn were true, who the fuck does she think she is? She doesn’t even know him well enough to comment or judge for that matter. I felt bad that I was being rude to Beci but Dani had put me in such a foul mood, I understand she's looking out for her friend but so am I. I'll do anything for my boys, and I mean anything. I got on really well with Dani last night, we are quite similar in ways, and I guess that’s why we argued this morning because we’re that similar that our personalities clash. We're both concerned for our friends but they could both get hurt in this situation and after she said that Chloe was hard to get to know, which by the way she didn’t seem like that last night, that could get Syn hurt and what would happen then? We'd have to pick him up after another failed relationship; I don’t like depressed Syn, he ends up sucking the life out of everyone.
I heard a bedroom door open as me and Matt looked up, we saw a smiling Chloe and Syn walk into the room.

Brians Pov

Wow. Zacky was pissed.

"What’s wrong twin?" Chloe asked him. Guess she noticed too. Just to fill you in, last night we discovered how alike Zack and Chlo were so we named them the Vengeance twins, which they both seemed too happy about. They’re both as strange as each other.

"Nothing" he mumbled as I saw Beci and Shads roll their eyes at exactly the same time, I laughed out loud to this, it was funny. They all stared at me as I shrugged.

"Don’t lie, it isn’t flattering" she crossed her arms

"Your friends a bitch" he spat out as Chloe and Beci Laughed. We sat down at the table.

"Ohhh, I’m guessing you ran into Dani whilst she was thinking then" Chloe replied

"What?" I stared. Whats the difference? Split personality? They do know that’s a mental illness, right?

"For some reason when she thinks, she gets a tad riled up which, in return, tends to make her rather argumentative" she answered "What did you talk about?"

"Doesn’t matter anymore" Zacky said looking at Chloe.

"Oh, right. Don't concern yourself over it, whatever happens, happens" She smiled getting up to get coffee whilst patting Zacky on the head as she went.

"How did you get what he was talking about from a stare?" Shads asked confused.

"Twin powers" she giggled as we laughed "Seriously, though, I knew that’s what she would be thinking about so I’m leaving the conversation there and we'll move on"

"I packed our stuff" Beci interrupted obviously agreeing.

"What I would do without you, my dear, I never want to find out" they both grinned.

Matt was infatuated with Beci, he couldn’t take his eyes off her. It was sweet, in a manly way ofcourse, he deserves it. He's always been the type to want to settle down but never found anyone good enough to do it with. I hope she's the one.

When it comes to me and Chloe, though, I have no idea. She has this way of telling you things without telling you anything at all, know what I mean? No? Well earlier I asked her about previous relationships so it was like she had a list prepared of what she would tell you without going in-depth whereas I was honest and just told her about mine. She did tell me one thing, it's hard for her to trust, it took her awhile to trust the girls as her previous friends, aside from Beci, had always stabbed her in the back, guess that’s why I’m going to have to keep chipping away at the wall she’s built around her. I think I might ask one of the girls later to help me, I don’t have much patience, I usually want it all and want it all now, I’ve always been like that I suppose.

I found out we have the same music taste, she likes to listen to every type of music not just one genre although she prefers rock, which you can tell by looking at her wardrobe and the amount of band tee's she has, even though she hardly wears them. She considers them collectable items, which I couldn’t help but laugh at. One thing that made my jaw drop, though, was the fact that she was more into Velvet Revolver than Guns n Roses. Her reason? Axl Rose scared her, it was a funny but strange reason.

I looked at her as she was messing her hair up, nothing about her was neat and orderly, she said she needed mess because if she didn’t, she would be too perfect, which we both laughed at but looking back on it now, she's right. She's perfect... for me anyway.
I've noticed so many things since yesterday, like she pouts a lot without knowing she does and the way when she's pissed off her eyes are more grey than blue but when she's really happy and smiley, they’re a wonderful mixture of both; when she's calm, there more blue. I love the beauty spot she has above the right side of her lip which she's a little self conscious about, the way she rattles her tongue bar when she's thinking, I’ve even noticed when she stands next to someone skinnier, she hugs herself with one arm and chew the nails on her other hand but to me, her dangerous curves are what make her perfect.

I don’t want this to fail. I don’t like failure, I guess if you try and don’t succeed, it's not necessarily seen as a failure as you tried but to me it would be. We have to work hard at this, I know I am prepared too but whether she is, is a whole other story. I hope she sees my sincerity and willingness otherwise this could be a disaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
No comments, no more chapters =]

For Juli, You Rock my world Chica =D

<3