Status: almost over people

Life's Not Perfect, But It's Better Than The Alternative

Together Forever

Alex's P.O.V

I slowly walked into the apartment, not very eager to meet what may be the end of me. I saw Amy and my first reaction was to run to her, to tell her I'm sorry. But the guys' gaze kept me from doing it. Instead, I took the chair across from her. She didn't look up at me, just looking down at her lap. Her eyes were red and swollen. I felt a pain in my chest as I realized I had caused that.

Amy looked up at Jake and Ash, "I don't need a body guard, could you leave?" They both nodded, not taking their eyes off of me, and left. Once they were gone, I jumped at my chance, willing to do almost anything, "I'm so sorry Amy, I didn't know what I was thinking," I just kept going on and on. After about a minute or two of this she looked up, "please, just shut up for thirty seconds." I immediately shut up. I would have jumped off the roof if she told me to.

She took a deep breath, "I have decided I will give you another chance, because I know I wouldn't be able to survive without you, not again anyway. But their are conditions. One, no matter what the hell it looks like you will not jump to conclusions, two, never make me cry again. Ever. And three," she hugged me, "never ever leave me." I hugged her back, "I promise, all of those." I felt something expand in my chest until I felt like I would burst from joy. Tears of joy ran down my face, knowing that I will never have to give her up again.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, I know its short, but it's also happy, their back together. Okay, I know this part is sad but it's going to end soon, bye bye. Will the have a happily-ever-after? Well you'll just have to keep reading to find out : )