Status: finished, look for the sequel!

And I'm Reaching Out For You

Catching Up.

One year and three months later:

It’s been a little over a year since I’ve physically seen the Jonases. I’ve seen them on the TV almost everyday, there all over the internet and radio too. I haven’t lost touch with them though, I talk with Nick every night on the phone as long as we can before I fall asleep. Yes I’m still getting the nightmares though I’m used to them now. It’s really hard not having him there to help me through the nights, but I call him once I wake up from them and he stays up with me. Frankie writes me letters all the time, I return everyone and usually with a little present. Joe and Kevin talk to me all the time on the phone to. My aunt? Yea she’s worse then my mom was. But if I’ve gotten through everything in my life so far I can get through this to. Well making new friends wasn’t that hard, everyone knew who I was and that I was best friends with the Jonas Brothers, though no one knows i'm dating Nick we never told the public. Hard thing is though; I know so many people are only my friend because I am friends with them. It’s just something I have to go on with. One up side to this situation, ha there is none. Sorry I forgot.

You know when the sun forgets to shine, I’ll be there to hold you through the night we’ll be running so fa-“Hey Nick!” I said happily as I plopped down on the bed in the room I was in at my aunt’s house. See I’m refusing to say anything is mine, because then that means I live here. “Hey al, how’s Michigan?” “hate it” “still?” “Yeah” “Well guess what” “What!?” “We have a surprise for you.” “WHAT IS IT!?!?!” I heard laughter on the other end, I knew I was on speaker I laughed along and then stopped. “Come on everyone what is it!?!” “Okay, okay, let her know boys” Mrs. Jonas said “Yea let me know!” I said “We're having Christmas here this year, at home in Jersey!” Joe shouted, I was a little confused. “Oh that’s cool!!” I said sounding excited for them though I don’t know why they were telling me that. I heard a slap and Joe yell ouch “Ally the good part was that you’re coming here for winter break!!” Nick shouted, “NO WAY!!!!!”I yelled “It’s true” Mr. Jonas said, I started screaming I was so happy, I haven’t seen them in a whole year!! I heard laughter on the other end, “Done yet?” Nick asked, “Yea, am I off speaker?” “Yea I’m on my way to my room now” he said laughing, I smiled and laid back down on the bed, “Nick I’m so excited now!” “I know us to especially me” I laughed “How did frog agree to it?” frog was the codename we came up with for my aunt. “Dad had like a three hour long phone conversation with her” “Really??” “yea, she’s crazy” “I know, I live with it” I said rolling my eyes, I heard my aunt yell from downstairs “Allison why are you screaming!?” “Sorry, I just found out about winter break” “Oh” she said and that was it I heard nick laughing on the other side. “So Mr. Jonas, what would you like for Christmas?!” “Nothing, you being here is going to be plenty enough for me, that’s what I told mom and dad to” he said laughing, “Don’t tell Joe, he’ll think your serious and not get you anything” I said laughing and he laughed along. “Nah but I don’t know really you don’t have to get me anything” he said, “Oh please Nick, everyone loves presents, OH I know what I’m getting you!” I said excitedly and he laughed, “Okay good, what do you want?” “I don’t care something good though” I said with a little laugh, “Okay well I think I can get something good” he said. “Ugh Nick I have to go, Kelsey’s on the other line and she’ll like cry if I don’t answer” “Why are you friends with her again?” “Because she was the first girl I met here.” “Right” he said laughing, “Shut up I have to go love you!” “Love you to al,” I heard kissy noises in the background and knew it was either Joe or Frankie. Yea Joes got Frankie doing it to now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.