Status: finished, look for the sequel!

And I'm Reaching Out For You

Spice up your life.

I woke up to someone throwing open my door and jumping on to my bed. I moaned and turned over, “ALLY! Come on breakfast is ready!!” I sat up and opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep away, there was a smiling Frankie sitting at the edge of my bed. I threw my arms around him and pulled him down with me and started to tickle him. He was laughing uncontrollably and very loudly, much like I was last night. “I SURRENDER!” he shouted and I stopped and stretched my arms up above my head still laying down, he was laying next to me trying to catch his breath. “I’m glad your back Ally” he said to me sitting up, “Me to bud, I missed you guys” “Nick missed you the most though, he almost cried when dad said that your aunt said you could come here!” Frankie said laughing, I smiled and laughed along with the giddy seven year old. “Alright bud let’s go get some breakfast” I said getting up from the bed and helping him get out. “Okay I have to wake up Joe first, can you wake up Nick?” I glanced at the clock, It was ten thirty, “Alright I guess so” I said with a sigh causing Frankie to laugh. That little boy’s laugh could make a bitter old man bite his tongue. I opened Nick’s door and walked in, he was wrapped up in his forest green comforter that matched his green walls. I looked around his room, there were pictures of him and his brothers in just one picture frame, a collage type one. Then there was that picture I had tapped up on top of his bunk, it was tapped to the wall right next to his bed. I smiled at the sight of it. Then I saw a picture frame on his desk, it was that picture of all of us looking at the baby Frankie, then under it was the picture of us from the Christmas before I left and hanging from the frame was a friendship bracelet that we both had made when we were like six, I’m not sure where mine is…probably lost in the ocean somewhere or in a drain pipe somewhere, I was never the best with my jewelry…. Other wise he just had posters of bands around his room, he had his guitar propped up against his desk, a few books here and there, guitar picks just scattered around all over the place, and dirty clothes here and there. I jumped next to him on the bed. He stirred and rolled over to face me, “Morning sunshine” I said, “Morning” he said yawning and stretching his arms out like I had about ten minutes ago. “Come on let’s go, breakfast is ready” “Alright” he said sitting up rubbing his eyes. I got up and stood up and looked at my self in the mirror Nick had hanging above his dresser, “Yikes” I said out loud at my reflection, my hair was all over along with my eye make up. I got rid of the smeared make up and then fixed my hair the best I could by putting it up in a better messy bun, “Aw I thought you looked cute before” Nick said coming up behind me and looking at me in the mirror, “Calling me ugly?” I asked turning around and looking up at him, “A little bit” he teased I gasped and he laughed, “Joking!” then he laughed harder when I tried to smack him in the chest, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away, “You are so lucky you’re a good kisser” “Aw I’m a good kisser?!” “The best” I said laughing at him. “Your not so bad yourself Miss. Windle” he said pulling on a shirt over his head, “Aw well I’m glad I’m good enough for you, since I’m ugly and all” “Oh shut up you know I was kidding!” I just laughed then I realized something. “Nick did you sleep in here all night?” “Um yea, I fell asleep in here when you went into the bathroom, why-Oh my god!” he said realizing what I only realized moments ago, “No nightmare!” we shouted together. “That’s the first time we’ve both had a full nights sleep since, since” I stuttered trying to remember the last time I really did sleep a full night. “A long time!” he finished for me pulling me into a hug, I laughed a little. “That’s so weird!” “Maybe it’s because your finally home?” he questioned, “I think that’s it” I said smiling at him, I was still wrapped up in his arms when Joe came barging in. “I’M HUNGRY LETS GO!” He shouted with his eyes covered. I laughed, “Joe were not kissing or anything” “Yea no need to cover your eyes” Nick finished. He lifted one hand up and peaked his eye open, then he brought both his hands down to his sides and opened both his eyes, “Oh well lets go I’m starving!!” “Alright, were coming!” I shouted chasing after him down the hall soon I was being chased by Nick and past Joe who then joined Nick in chasing me. the three of us busted in through the swinging door and were laughing hysterically, “Well the peace and quiet in this house is going to be gone for a long time wont it?” Mrs. Jonas asked no one really, we all just laughed harder as we took our seats at the table for breakfast, which was some home made pancakes, mine had chocolate chips, just the way I like them.

“Um mom do you know when dad should be home?” Nick asked with his mouth half full, I kicked him from under the table, “Ow! What?!” he asked food falling out of his mouth, I giggled a little, “Don’t talk with your mouth full!” I said laughing a little more, “Thank you Ally! I tell them that all the time!” Mrs. Jonas said from the other side of the table, Nick rolled his eyes along with his brothers and I just laughed, “It’s one of my pet peeves,” I explained, “But anyway Nick to answer your question, I’m not sure. But me and him are going out to dinner for a nice date tonight” I smiled, Mr. and Mrs. Jonas loved each other so much that when ever they talk about each other they get that twinkle in there own eyes and it makes me smile, I hope I get a happy ending like the one they always say they have. “Well I wanted to let you two both know that the paparazzi probably got a shot of me and ally kind of” his voice was getting quieter as he spoke the words, “Kissing” I finished for him looking over to Mrs. Jonas. “Oh is that so?” she asked looking back and forth between the both of us, we both shook our heads yes. She inhaled, “Well you know you have to be careful you two, but I guess if they come up you can’t exactly deny it anymore. I’m afraid your relationship is out in the open now” she said sighing and then taking a sip from her orange juice. “We’ll be way more careful next time” I said picking up my fork and stabbing it into some pancakes, “Good, I guess you want me to tell your father?” she asked looking at Nick. “Could you?!” he asked his eyes getting wide with hope, “I guess, but Nick you're on babysitting dutty tonight with Ally” “Okay!” I said glad that we were getting off easier then I thought, then again Mr. Jonas didn’t know yet. “Fine” Nick said in a monotone voice. Mrs. Jonas cocked an eyebrow at him, “I mean yay!” he said in his gay voice and I tried to keep my orange juice in my mouth but it didn’t work out so well. I spit out my drink laughing, which caused Joe to do the same thing with his mouthful of orange juice, Frankie started to laugh hysterically while Kevin yelled “GROSS!” but then started laughing along with Nick. “I am so sorry!” I shouted over everyone while I jumped up and ran to the counter and grabbed the paper towels, “Oh don’t worry about it” Mrs. Jonas said laughing, she was laughing really hard along with everyone else in the room which made me smile. After we all finished our laughing fits me and Joe cleaned up our mess, I helped Frankie clear the table while Nick took out the recycling and Kevin loaded the dish washer. “Okay guys, bring down any dirty clothes please and make your beds!” Mrs. Jonas shouted to us as we raced each other upstairs for the shower. I fell when Joe grabbed my leg, I grabbed Nick’s shorts for help though I only pulled them down causing him to trip over them. We all were laughing as we were smashing each other into the walls and pulling each other down. Kevin slammed into the door first, “FIRST!” he yelled, “Second!” I shouted slamming into him, “Third!” Nick shouted. “Yea like I’m really getting fourth!” Joe shouted busting threw all of us and getting threw the door and then closing it and locking it. “JOE!” we all shouted. The only response we got was the shower starting. “Whatever, I’m showering in mom and dad’s room” Kevin said walking towards there room. “JOE YOU BETTER LEAVE HOT WATER FOR ALLY!” nick shouted threw the door, “for me?” “Yea, I’ll just go in mom and dad’s bathroom.” “Oh okay” I said then walked into my room and put on my ipod, All Summer Long by Kid Rock came blasting threw and I started to make my bed while I danced around. “Singing sweet home Alabama all summer long!” I sang and heard Nick sing the line from my doorway, I twisted around smiled at him, the song ended and spice girls came on next, “I LOVE THIS SONG!” Nick yelled and I started laughing, when we were five I remember I made him dance to this song with me at my cousins wedding because he was acting so shy, well ever since we would dance around and sing it when it came on….

(bold-nick, italicized-ally, all-both joe-strike through)
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

Nick started to sing into his hand pretending to hold a fake mic, then he pointed it towards me,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

He pulled it back towards him while I spun around
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

He pointed back towards me and I sang leaning forward
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,

Then we both started to sing as Nick turned up the music even louder
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.


I started to sing the next part while dancing around with Nick

If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine

I rushed into my closet and came out with some scarves, mine was black, Nick’s was purple,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.


If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy,
but that's the way it is.

Frankie came running into my room and started to laugh when he saw me and Nick, we had the scarves wrapped around us and were using them as boas, we were each holding a hair brush and dancing around singing at the top of our lungs,

What do you think about that now you know how I feel,

We both pointed to Frankie and he laughed when Nick sang

Say you can handle my love are you for real,
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try
If you really bug me then I'll say
goodbye.

Frankie was now dancing around and singing the chorus with us I gave him my scarf and we danced around some more until he jumped up on my bed and danced by himself.

Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.


I started to ‘rap’ the next part then Nick took over and spun me around a few times

So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me
you gotta listen carefully,
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,

we got G like MC who likes it on an
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,
and as for me
..AH YOU’LL SEE!!
Slam your body down and wind it all around

Me, Frankie and Nick were shouting now, and then my door slammed open and Joe came running in with just a towel on and sang while moving his hips,Slam your body down and wind it all around.

Me and Nick were laughing so hard at the sight of Joe dancing around and singing in his towel.If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,

Kevin threw open the door and ran in with a camera and started to laugh as he pressed the record button,

If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta, you gotta, you
gotta,


you gotta, you gotta, slam, slam, slam, slam
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
Slam your body down zigazig ah

If you wanna be my lover.