Status: finished, look for the sequel!

And I'm Reaching Out For You

Overly cramped ride.

“Come on Nick, before mom or worse dad finds you in here!” Someone said, they were trying to get Nick out of my bed I peaked open an eye, it was still dark out, I rolled off of Nick and looked at the clock, four in the morning!? Who was trying to get Nick out of my bed at four in the morning!? “Sorry Al, I didn’t mean to wake you, just him” he said smacking Nick, I realized it was Kevin. “It’s okay” I said then I rolled over and pushed Nick a little, “Come on Nick get up” I said he rolled over and smushed his face into my pillow, “Ew Nick don’t get a drool mark on it!” “I don’t drool!” he protested sitting up, “I know, now come on get out, we don’t want to get in trouble” I said yawning and laying back down, “Fine” he said then kissed me on the head and walked out, “Night Al” “Night Kev” I said rolling over and going back to sleep. I woke up to someone jumping and sitting on me, I let out a grunt and opened my eyes, it was light out this time, my clock read eleven, I tried to move but the person wouldn’t budge, so I knew it wasn’t Frankie. “Get off!” I cried out, Joe started laughing, he rolled off and laid next to me and I looked over at him, “Tired?” he asked I nodded yes, “To bad!” he shouted and pushed me so I fell out of my bed. I landed on the ground with a nice loud thump. “JOE!” I shouted and he was just laughing, “I didn’t think you’d go that far!” he shouted, I just rolled my eyes and got up. “Where is everyone?” I asked, I wasn’t woken up for breakfast, so Mr. and Mrs. Jonas must not be home. “Mom and Dad went somewhere, present shopping” he whispered the last part. “Oh” I said then turned around and walked out of the room. “Where are you going?! I was bored that’s why I woke you up!” “I need to shower!” I said back to him, “No you don’t!” I just laughed and closed the bathroom door, everyone else must still be sleeping. After I finished in the shower and brushed my teeth I made my way back to my room, Joe was on my computer. “What are you doing?” I asked him making my way to my closet, “Talking to Nicole, she says hi” “Aw tell her I miss her!!” I said changing into a pair of grey baggy sweat pants and then a tight fitting long sleeved t-shirt that was a plane purple. I walked out of the closet after putting my dirty things in my hamper. “She says house of love?” I started laughing, it was an old inside joke of ours from dance. “Tell her I say house of love back” I said walking back to the closet and then brushing out my hair, I blow dried it and then turned on my curling iron, “She said she thinks she’s getting the jeans for Christmas” Joe called into me, “NO WAY! Tell her I’m so jealous!” he laughed and I heard him typing away as I started curling my hair, “What are these jeans?” “There these jeans that she’s wanted for like ever, there 200 dollars though” I said curling a piece of hair, “Oh, what brand?” “I’m not sure” I said to him. After I finished my hair I turned off the curler and did my make up quickly and then walked out, “Aw you're all pretty now!” I snorted, “Thanks Joe.” “Kidding,” he said and then we talked to Nicole for another twenty minutes until she said she had to go get ready for dance. I looked at the ihome “Okay it’s time for Nick to get up” I said after I saw that it was now twelve thirty. I walked out and left Joe on the computer, I opened Nick's door, he was already up though, “Oh you’re up?” I said walking over, he was on his computer. He quick exited out of whatever he was looking at, usually I would ask, though I did that once with Tom in Michigan and after about ten minutes of me begging him he just said porn, so I don’t ask anymore. “Yep, I have been since I heard you yell at Joe.” “Oh, ha sorry” I said lying down on his bed, “No problem, but I am going to shower.” He said getting up and leaving me in his room. Only like six minutes later he came back to the room in his towel soaking wet still, my eyes were glued to his abs. “Well that’s something I could stare at all day” I said smirking at him, he just laughed and told me to cover my eyes, I put the pillow over my head, “Okay you can look now” he said pulling on a beater. He was wearing black baggy sweat pants and a grey beater with his dog tag out. He brushed his hair and then leaned against his dresser, “Want some food?” he asked me, “Do you even have to ask” I joked getting up and walking out his door, I stopped, “Should we wake Frankie?” “No, he’s fine” Nick said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, I just giggled and then he ran down the steps , “You know Nick, I definitely have the better view right now” I said laughing, “Thanks, I know I have a nice ass.” He said laughing “I was talking about the hardwood floor!” He laughed and then set me down on my feet in the kitchen, “But your butt’s cute to” I said with a smirk and he smacked it as he walked over to the fridge causing me to laugh. “So what do you want?” he asked, “I’m just going to have some cereal”, I said getting myself the Honey Nut Cheerios from the cabinet. “Cereal sounds good” he said grabbing the Corn Pops.

“Joe move over, you’re squishing me!” I complained. “Well I would if SOMEONE would get there afro out of my personal space!!” he yelled, and I laughed because he was talking about Nick’s hair, “I CAN’T HELP HOW BIG MY HAIR IS JOE!” Nick yelled at him. “Nick why don’t you cut it?” Kevin asked pretending his fingers were scissors and fake cutting his hair, nick swatted his hand away. “I like it” I said, “and that’s why he won’t cut it” Joe said throwing his hands up in the air “Fine I’ll cut it tomorrow!” Nick said to all of us, “fine” I whined I got death glares from Joe and Kev. “Are we almost there I have to pee!” Frankie shouted from the back seat for about the millionth time in the past five minutes. “FRANKIE, ONE MORE TIME AND I AM THROWING YOU OUT OF THE MOVING VEHICLE!” Joe shouted back at him while twisting around, “OW JOE THAT’S MY HAIR!!”I shouted while smacking him, “JOSEPH! Do not speak to Frankie that way!” Mrs. Jonas said twisting around and wagging a finger at him, I laughed at him. “Oh don’t worry mom, I’ll wrap Nick’s AFRO around him and he’ll just bounce when he hits the ground.” He said with sarcasm, I busted out laughing as Nick punched Joe in the stomach, he punched him back, “Hey stop it!” I said and then I was hit by Joe’s elbow, “JOW YOUR ELBOW!!!” I shouted holding my now aching arm, “AGAIN HIS AFRO BLINDED MY SIGHT I COULDN’T SEE!” “ENOUGH WITH THE HAIR JOKES!!” nick shouted, I laughed along with Kevin, “Kevin don’t laugh your hair is just as curly as mine!” nick said punching his knee, “at least I can contain my locks” he said running his hands threw it. “I like my hair” Frankie said, “Me to bud” I said smiling at him, “Yea man were lucky we didn’t get the afro” Joe said pointing to Nick, “SERISOULY JOE!?” nick shouted again while shoving into him which made Joe shove into me and I was plastered up against the door. “EAT IT!” Nick shouted shoving his afro in Joe’s face, “SUF-O-CAT-ING” Joe choked out sarcastically, “EVERYONE KNOCK IT OFF!” Mr. Jonas shouted over all of us shouting. We all sat back up and shut our mouths. Yea, we were all in the SUV on the way to get the tree, the place of course was two hours away and we were all getting a little antsy. About twenty minutes later of silence we finally pulled into the lot. Mr. Jonas took the keys out of the ignition and we all sighed happily, “Okay guys, let’s go get this tree” Mrs. Jonas said getting out, we all followed suit and were standing around while Mr. Jonas got the ax out of the back, “I have to pee!” Frankie said again crossing his legs, “Kevin can you take him please?” Mrs. Jonas asked, “Yea come on bud” he saidwalking over towards the bathrooms. “I have to pee to” I said running over to Kev and Frankie. After we washed our hands and such we met back up with everyone outside. “Alright let’s go,” Mr. Jonas said leading the pack. I felt Nick grab my hand and I laced my fingers with his. A few minutes later we found the first tree, but it had a bare spot towards the back, the next was to tall, after that the next tree was to small, then it was to fat, to round, not the right one. An hour and a half later we were still searching. “I’m cold” I complained rocking back forth and rubbing my arms, “Me to” Frankie said. “What about this one?!” Nick said poking his head out from behind a tree, “That one looks good!” I shouted, “Ally you’ve said that about every tree for the past hour” Kevin said laughing, “I’M COLD. I’D TAKE THE TREE CHARLEY BROWN HAD BY NOW”I said threw my teeth, he just laughed. “Actually this one may be it!” Joe yelled from the other side, “Do you think it’s to tall?” Mrs. Jonas asked, “No I think it’s perfect” Mr. Jonas said walking around it. “No bare spots!” Nick shouted coming into view, “And it gives off a good vibe” Joe said playing with one of the branches, “It’s strong” Kevin said pulling on another branch before Joe smacked his hand away, “Don’t hurt it!” He said, I rolled my eyes, “Okay everyone agrees this is the Jonas tree?” Mr. Jonas asked looking at all of us, “Yes!” I piped up and everyone else nodded or said yea. So Mr. Jonas and Kevin sawed down the tree. “Okay here I’ll be right back with the car, I’m going to pull it up to the edge of the parking lot, think you, Joe and Nick can drag to the car?” he asked Kev, “Yea we can do it!” Joe shouted flexing his arms, “Oh God” Mrs. Jonas said shaking her head, I just laughed. Well, watching the three ‘macho men’ try and get the tree on top of the car was very entertaining. Mrs. Jonas got some good pictures. Finally they got it tied up and situated. “Yes!” I said jumping into the car, the back seat since I was the first one to hop in, “Wait. Does anyone need to use the bathroom before we go?” Mrs. Jonas asked. I hopped back out of the car and ran to the bathroom with all the guys, about ten minutes later we were all in the car again. This time I was in the back with Nick. Kevin, Joe and Frankie were in the middle row. I was freezing. I was laying down, taking up the whole back, my head was in Nick’s lap who was somewhat laying down but had himself propped up against the window, we had a comforter wrapped around us and one of his hands was drawing circles on my hand, the other was playing with my hair. I could hear Frankie, Joe and Kevin snoring. I’m so happy Nick doesn’t snore. “I like this hat” Nick whispered to me as he lay down with me. I was wearing Hollister jeans and UGGS, my north face with a black sweater under it, and I had on a black hat on the kind that covers your ears and the strings hang down, my hair was curled like usual. I smiled at him, “me to” I said and he kissed me on the cheek. Christmas music was playing threw out the car, “Only three more days till Christmas day” he whispered to me, “I can’t wait” I whispered back to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so the second paragraph makes me laugh every time i read it.
did you laugh? because if not then i just feel stupid hahaha
rate subscribe comment pleaseeeeeeeee