Status: finished, look for the sequel!

And I'm Reaching Out For You

Mandy!

“What are these?” Matt asked and I whipped around to face him. It was Sunday and we were about to head over to the Jonas house hold for my birthday dinner. So far me and Matt had woken up early and drove in the dark morning hours to the beach for the sun rise, then we went to breakfast and made our way back here. Then we went shopping where he insisted on buying me a necklace I had my eye on in the jewelry store. He was now standing up from laying on the ground with an open box and papers in his hand reading them. “DON’T READ THEM!”I said jumping onto him and causing us both to fall to the ground laughing. “What are they?” he asked keeping them out of my reach….him being six foot two and me being five foot three was not working out to my advantage right now. “There nothing please Matt just give them to me!!” “There good poems though!” he said reading one out loud, “You had all the chances in the world to let me know the truth what the hell's wrong with you? Are you even listening when I talk to you? Do you even care what I'm going through? Your eyes stare and they're staring right through me, you're right there but it's like you never knew me, do you even know how much it hurt, that you gave up on me to be with he- Oh Al, I’m sorry.” He said stopping himself from reading the rest and handing me the papers, “It’s fine. It’s just how I vent out my feelings because we all know I’m the best at showing them” I said sarcastically and smiling at him to show him it really was okay and I wasn’t secretly mad at him, yea I had been writing my song lyrics….again. He just smiled back. “They are good though” he said to me as I put them back in the box. “Thanks I guess.” I said shoving the box back under my bed. “Why were you under there anyway?” I asked him, “Oh I was looking for my shoe” he said simply then looking back around on the ground for the missing shoe. “Matt your wearing two shoes” I said holding back laughter, “Oh….” We busted out laughing together, “Okay well let’s get going before Kevin or Joe comes over here to get us them selves.” I said and Matt nodded and then led the way out to the car. “Matt, don’t tell anyone about the songs okay?” I said as we were pulling into the drive way. “My lips are sealed, but were they about nick?” “yea” I said simply and then got out and made my way towards the front door, I opened it. “BIRTHDAY GIRL IS HERE!!!” I shouted loud. Everyone came running out and said happy birthday and such. Lindsey was here along with Selena…unfortunately.

“Happy birthday dear Allyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happy birthday to youuuuuuu!!!!!” everyone finished singing and I was laughing because Joe and Matt both hit a very high note singing my name, “Make a wish!!!” Kevin said, “Blow out the candles!!!” Frankie pushed, I giggled at his excitement then thought for a second. My wish? I wish I could just forget about Nick and how much he hurt me and move on with my life. Then I blew out the candles. There was clapping and I was laughing. “Okay lets pass around the cake!” Joe said over everyone. Mrs. Jonas cut the cake and we all took a slice and sat down at the dining room table. Everyone was talking to each other and laughing I took a glob of icing in each hand and smeared it on Joe and Matt’s faces at the same time. “ALLY!” they both shouted at the same exact time, I was laughing at there shocked faces. Then like twins, they picked up there slices of cake and went to smash it in my face, but I was smarter and ducked just in time, which caused them to hit each other in the face. Everyone in the room was laughing at them now, they both smushed there cheeks to mine and got icing all over it and I squealed. “Okay everyone that’s enough” Mr. Jonas said laughing. After we were done eating and cleaned up and washed our faces everyone went outside to play a game of football. I am so excited…I love playing football. “Boys verses Girls!!” Joe called out, “No fair you have an extra boy!” I said crossing my arms, “Frank, can you be the ref?” “Okay!” he said running to the back steps on the porch and sitting down. “We get ball first” I said, “Why?!” “Because I called it first” I said grabbing it and sticking my tongue out at the boys. “Fine, birthday girl can have the ball first” Joe said with his hands in the air as he walked away to talk to Kevin, Joe, Nick, and Matt for the game plan. We did the same, “Wait they have one more player still” I said realizing it was only me, Selena, and Lindsey. I turned around the guys were on the other end of the back yard. “Guys we still need a girl!!!” “um” they all looked at each other then back to me, “MANDY!” we all shouted at the same time, “I’ll go call her!” Joe shouted and then disappeared into the house. “Who’s Mandy?” Selena asked, “Long time family friend” I explained, “Oh that Mandy!” She said laughing at her stupidity. I just nodded my head yea and then rolled my eyes turning around, my rolling eyes were met with Nick’s. His were glaring at mine, “Be nice!” he mouthed to me. “Yea okay” I scoffed out loud and then turned back around to talk to Lindsey. A few moments later Joe came threw the door with the familiar blond. “MANDY!!”I shouted running over to her with the football in hand, “ALLY!!” she shouted back and we hugged, “I haven’t seen you in like forever!!!” she said taking the ball from my hands and rolling it around in her own “I know!! We have to hang out more now that I live back here” I said laughing, “You live in Jersey again!?” “Yes!!!” I said and she squealed excitedly with me laughing again, “Yea she used to live here, but she left to the apartment building across the town” Joe said in a bitter voice, “Joe I told you shut up about that!!” I said angrily to him, “I just think it’s completely ridiculous!!!” he said throwing his hands up in the air getting louder, “Stop Joe!” I said getting nervous; I didn’t want him to scream I moved out because of Nick. Though he knows I just didn’t want to bring it up. “Just move back in!!” He said everyone was starring at us, I laughed nervously. “Ha good one Joe!” Mandy shouted throwing the football at him and making him fall over. Everyone laughed and then we went back to the game, while Joe laid on the ground in shock.