Status: finished, look for the sequel!

And I'm Reaching Out For You

A kiss and an invite.

“So what’s with you and Joe!?” I whispered giggling a bit. Me and Nicole were in my bed laying the dark and had my iPod on shuffle. “I don’t know, I’ve been talking to him a lot for awhile.” She said sighing, I could tell she was smiling even if I couldn’t see it. “Aw Nicole that’s so cute!!!” I squealed and she laughed, “Well do you like him?” I asked already knowing the answer. “Duh” she said then started to laugh and I joined in. “What was up with you and Nick though?” She asked serisouly after we calmed down, “Were just trying to be friends again, you know? Get back to the old days” I said playing with the ends of the two French braids that were in my hair. “I see, but Al be careful okay? Don’t fall to fast” she said yawning. “Fall for what?” I asked confused, though I got no response, “Fall for what Nicole?” I repeated, though it was then I realized the song in the background….”tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again.” I said to myself quietly next to my sleeping best friend. I just want my guy best friend back, I’m not asking for the whole boyfriend/girlfriend part back, I mean I know I just met James but he was cute, and funny. I think I’m going to try and get closer with him…..Nick won’t care…right?

I woke up to two people whispering, “No but look, they got a shot of her and Matt at the airport, Nick won’t look so bad anymore…” That was Joe, “true, but I still think he deserves to look bad. He cheated on her Joe. Broke her heart. Who could do that?” “My retarded, diabetic, baby, immature, messed up in the head, little brother Nick.” Joe said, I rolled my eyes as I opened them and sat up, “Oh hey Al, sleep good?” Nicole asked swinging around in the computer chair to face me, “Yea, who got a picture of me and Matt?” I asked getting out of the bed and walking over to the computer, “Perez did.” Joe said pointing to the screen I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before I started to read the caption under neath the photo of me giving a kiss on the cheek to Matt, and another of me and him just walking threw the mall a few days ago. So here is my favorite gal Ally Windle, former girlfriend of the heart throb Nick Jonas, It is said that the brake up was the choice of Nicholas Jonas, though these pictures say otherwise. Apparently Nick isn’t the only one with a new beau. Ally was seen repeatedly earlier this month with this mystery hunk, from his sweat shirt I’d say it’s safe to say he’s from back home at Michigan. Meaning, were the two dating when Ally lived back in Michigan, is he the cause of the break up? Or have Ally and Nick been broken up longer then reported? Only God knows the truth, well him Nick and Ally, possibly family to really…which could mean that the truth will be leaked soon right? Until then all I have to say is, good for you ally! You got yourself a nice hunk there ; ) .

Huh? Well whatever, at least they know I’m not wallowing somewhere over Nick and Selena. “So….” Joe said while Nicole clicked her tongue. “Well at least everyone knows I’m not like crying and cutting myself because the famous Nick Jonas broke up with me, now they can see that I’m moving on just like he did.” I said walking out of the room to the bathroom for a shower. I didn’t hear anything from Nicole or Joe but I know they probably were going to back off about the whole situation today. I’m not in the best mood for some reason.

I fly like paper get high like planes, if you catch me at the bo- “Hello?” I asked, I was getting a call from an unknown number. “Hey Ally?” I was asked, “This is her” I said confused, “Oh hey it’s James, from the mall?” “Oh hey James, ha what’s up?” I asked. I got smiles from Nicole and Joe, just a plane look from Nick and Kevin was talking with Lindsey about God knows what, they’ve been so close lately that it’s like they have their own language. “Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something?” “Um yea that sounds great” I said with a smile growing on my face, Nicole started to make kissy faces with Joe. That only reminded me of when Joe and Frankie used to do that to me and Nick, the smile didn’t completely leave my face but it definitely wasn’t as bright as before. “Okay how about the movies? Tonight?” “Tonight? Um yea that sounds great” My full smile was back now, glowing nice and bright. “I want to come!!” Joe cooed and then of course Nicole started whine to and I laughed, “James do you care if Nicole and one of basically my brothers come?” I heard him laugh, “I don’t mind, double date?” He asked with a small laugh and I laughed to, “Exactly” “Alright well I have to go my little sister is calling me, I’ll meet you guys at the theater in the mall at 7:15 okay?” “Alright see you then” then I hung up. “Sooooo” Joe said crawling over on the ground to get closer to me, “Yea so?!?!” Nicole said pushing him aside so she could be closer. I laughed at Joe’s shocked face but even harder when Joe grabbed Nicole by the waist and threw her aside. “Well you two are coming with me and James tonight on a double date” “Yes!!” Joe shouted jumping up and running over to Nicole who had just stood up, He grabbed her face and kissed her full on the lips. My eyes widened along with Nicole’s and Nick’s. Joe pulled away. “Sorry” he said realizing what he just did. Nicole just responded by smiling and touching her lips with her finger tips shyly. I busted out laughing, this is the first time Nicole has been at a lost for words. “Um, well I’m going to go” Nick said standing up, “Oh wait Nick” I said standing up and chasing after him he stopped in the hallway, “Yea?” He asked twisting around, “Want to come with us?” “Um, no thanks I’ll be good here.” “Are you sure?” “Yea, you have a good time though” he said with a smile and then made his way up the stairs. I watched him until he turned the corner and I couldn’t see him anymore. I was about to make my way up the stairs after him when I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder, “I’ll talk to him Al” I looked up to Kevin and smiled a thank you.