Status: incomplete

Crashing down around me

uncovered half truths

“Bad idea.” I stated, looking her straight in the eyes. “No one ever insults my family and gets away with it.” I snarled at her, giving her a death glare before springing myself up, my fist aimed at her face, collided, making a nice crunching sound. She fell to the ground with me on top, punching every bit of her I could reach.
Footsteps echoed on the cement hall as the boyfriend of Little Miss Bitch came walking back. “Hey! HEY! Get off of my girlfriend! What the hell are you doing?” He screamed at me, only encouraging my movements to be faster and harder as I pummeled the girl to a pulp. “Dude! Hurry up! The bitch is beating up my girlfriend!” He screamed at someone else who had just turned the corner at the end of the hall.
“V-Violet? VIOLET! What the fuck are you doing?” I turned to see the face of Matt Berry as he pulled me up and off of the whore from under my arms.
Shit. MB thought I was in Maine with the band. And he caught me beating up this chick’s sorry ass. At Warped Tour. In Florida.
“Vi, get up. You are so dead. What are you doing?” he asked, looking me over and inspecting me for damage. “And where’s your bracelet? God, Vi, you can be sooo stupid.” I giggled a little bit, looking up at him with a childlike innocence. “Ummmm, I forgot it. I think it’s in the jeans I wore last night. I don’t like to wear it so I keep it in my pocket and I just forgot today because Vana wanted to play hide and go seek tag so I had to hurry because she already started counting and I don’t want to eat Chinese again tonight!” My hurried explanation seemed to waken him to the fact that I wasn’t supposed to be here.
“Vi.” He said in a warning tone, “Does the family know you’re here? Are you allowed to be here? Because I strongly remember Shads and Syn complaining about how annoying all your moping was getting after they told you that you couldn’t come.”
As we had been talking, Kyre and her boyfriend had been staring at us incredulously. “Wait. You Know her? Shads? Syn? What does stupid Avenged Sevenfold have to do with this? Why do they have a say on what this loser does? WHY AREN’T YOU ESCORTING HER OFF THE VENUE? She has to get in trouble! What is going onnnnn?” she whined at a velocity that even Lucy had not mastered. She really was a stupid bitch.
Matt turned to her with a look of loathing, having heard what she had just said about my family and his close friends.
“This, you nasty whore, is Violet Sanders. Matt Sanders’, also known as M. Shadow’s, kid. Syn Gates is one of her best friends and I’m her unrelated uncle, Matt Berry. They have a say because M. is her father. I’m not making her leave because she’s playing on this tour with her band Grace Period. She’s not getting in trouble because she did nothing wrong. All her life her family has taught her to stand up for herself and her family. We can’t punish her for the very thing we always ingrained in her. You, though, need to get back to your bus. You’re nose isn’t looking too good… Well, actually, you’re whole face isn’t looking too good. You better be glad she didn’t go after your hands or your career would’ve been toast, if it isn’t already.” He stated, looking her up and down with disgust.
As I watched in amusement, MB turned to me. “Just because she’s a retard doesn’t mean you are getting off scot free. You’re not supposed to be here Vi. Shads made that very clear. So that would mean that I’ve got to call your father. And trust me, Vi, would he be pissed.” I started to interrupt him when he quickly held a hand up.
“I said Would Vi. Syn happens to know that you’re here and asked me to keep a special eye on you and make sure you don’t do anything stupid seeing as no one could stop you from coming. No one besides Syn and the girls know that you’re here and I intend to keep it that way unless you do something that forces my hand. Sometimes… Sometimes things happen, Vi, and we can’t control them. I’ll be there for you during those times, as will Syn, but you gotta make sure that those times don’t happen very often. This is a seven month tour. That means seven mistakes that require Syn or me. When you run out, Shadows will be notified.” With that, MB shot me a stern look, turned on his heel, and walked back down the hall.
Crap.
So Brian did know.
I walked back to the bus in a confused daze. If Brian knew we were coming, why didn’t he try to stop us? Why didn’t he tell Dad or handcuff me to my bed (something that has been done before)? Confused didn’t even begin to cover what I was. I trailed down the halls and out into the lot, weaving through busses and occasionally tripping over the lumpy asphalt. As I neared my bus, I closed my eyes, trusting my knowledge of the position of the bus to get me there safely as I took deep breaths and tried to ready myself for the phone call I was about to make.
“Hey! Hey! Are you okay?” For the second time today, I bumped into a very small, very humanlike entity. Opening my eyes, I looked up from my bed of gravel and into the murky grey eyes of a small, brunette haired girl of about five feet.
Looking down on me, she slowly repeated her question as I analyzed her face and build. She was small and slender with a kind, oval shaped face. Her misty eyes brought out the natural pink in her plump lips. Her nose, while slightly prominent, gave her character and a look that people would remember.
“Ye-yeah. I’m fine. Sorry for running into you.” I took the hand she offered, jumping up from my position on the ground.
“By the way,” she looked at me, smiling a very serene sort of smile, “I’m Terracotta Vionni. Most just call me Terra though. I’m the lead singer and rhythm guitarist of Collision of Chaos. We’re here until the Los Angeles show. Who are you?”
“Violet.” I told her. “Violet Sanders. My band is Grace Period. I’m the bassist and on lead vocals as well.” I looked at her, taking in her black skinny jeans and ivy print tank top, and smiled. She was someone I could picture being friends with.
“Well, Hi, Violet. It was nice to meet you. Here,” she stated, handing me her cell phone, “add your number. We should chill out some time!” I smiled at her and nodded, taking the phone and punching in my name and number.
“Bye Terra. It was nice to meet you!” I called, waving over my shoulder as I gathered my confidence and started walking the short distance back to my bus and to my family.
I slipped into the bus and past Vana and Ferrah, who were arguing over our stack of Take Out menu pamphlets. Taking out my cell, I took one last breath, bracing myself.
On the second ring, someone picked up. Without leaving space for a ‘Hello’, I held the phone back from my ear and readied myself.
“Violet?”
I let some time pass, knowing that he knew that I knew that he knew about me being on Warped.
“Brian. I’m sorry Brian.”
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLOOO
ok. this is late. it was supposed to be out by sunday. but guess what fellers? i am now in my high schools' play, on their jv soccer team, volunteering at the humane society And getting ready for finals.
oh yes. life is busy. most days i wont be home from school until 630. anyhowwww
welcome to the story Terracotta!!! go check out her profile. shes pretty bomb.
more is coming! it might be a few days though!
ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS A CHARACTER
or if anyone who's already asked for one wants another
I HAVE about..... 7 spaces that i need to fill!!!

please and thank you and lots of love
xxx.c