Status: incomplete

Crashing down around me

if only my life were like a movie

After assuring me that my father wouldn’t be too mad, he hung up, saying that he had to tell everyone before he booked the flights and packed. I was freaked out even in my morbid state, wondering how Brian would explain my sudden appearance on Warped and how my dad would feel knowing that I had lied to him.
Sighing to myself, I cleaned up my face and changed into new black skinny jeans and a loose-ish salmon colored shirt. I quickly explained to Vana and Ferrah, who were still arguing over take out menu pamphlets, that the family was coming and slipped out of the bus.
Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my jeans pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the text.
From: XO Terra
Hey Violet, want to come hang out with me and a few friends?
I thought for a second before punching in my reply and following the directions to the COC bus. I zig zagged through the colorful busses and tents, occasionally waving to people I knew and smiling at the few I didn’t. Shortly, I made it to the electric blue bus claiming to be the home of Collision of Chaos, Terra’s band. I quickly made my way up the few steps and knocked on the aluminum door.
“Helloooo!” a sing song voice reached out to me through the wall just before the door was thrown open. A small, auburn haired pixi opened the door.
“Who are you?” she tilted her head before continuing on, not leaving me a chance to answer. “Are you Violet? Oh, Violet! Terra said you were coming! I’m so excited to meet you! My name is Lissa!” The small girl brought me into a hug, pulling me into the airy bus as she did so.
“Violet!” greeted the soft voice of Terra. “Hi! I’m glad you came! Wana watch movies? We got all the good horrors on the way here! By the way, that blonde over on the couch is Lux. She’s cool but lazy. That’s why Lissa is the one who greeted you. Lux, this is Vi.” She told me before turning to Lux, who smiled coolly at me and turned back to the tv.
“Hey.” She waved sleepily at me. “I’m Lux.” She said, turning back to the television and closing her eyes, her head resting against a pillow.
“C’mon, Vi.” Lissa said, excitedly pulling me by the hand to the sunken, cozy looking couch. “Do you want The Shining, Prom Night, or The Hills Have Eyes?” Terra asked from her position by the television. “THE SHINING!” Lissa screamed, bouncing slightly in excitement.
The movie was popped in and we all sat in horror, watching the gruesome history of the hotel repeat itself as Jim went crazy. The twins were my favorite part. They always scared the shit out of me and I loved it. Every once in a while, it’s good to be scared. It’s good to be worried for people who have nothing to do with your world. It’s nice to feel worry and fright but remember that it’ll all go away in a few minutes, that all you have to do is finish the movie, wait till the end, and everything will be good again, happy, resolved. I loved feeling emotions for people on screen that I never wanted to feel in real life simply because I knew everything would be all right in the end. Reality made no such promises.
As the credits rolled, all of us breathing hard, our hearts beating with the power of the energizer bunny, I laughed. I knew it was messed up and odd, but it felt good to get lost in another’s world for a few hours before having to return to the pressure and anxiety of mine. It was nice to feel the pain of someone I had no relations to and could, at any point, simply walk away from. I liked the fact that the problems of the people on screen had nothing whatsoever in common with the problems in my own life. And I liked the fact that I didn’t have to stay, didn’t have to feel the pain, didn’t have to wait to heal, because when the movie ended, so did the feelings. When the credits rolled and the screen went dark, the story ended and there was nothing left.
If only I could watch my life like a movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLOOOOO
i love you

ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the story
Neverloveanyone
And
MsSynnieVengeance
yayyyyyy finally
im sorry that this took so long
and i know it's been forever
but im actually really bored with this story
and have major writers block

and i am currently in love with another story
its called
If I Stay
so please go read it
its another a7x father fan fic
but is a bit slower then this one and gives more backround
and personally, i think its better writtten

and IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS
please message me or comment
i know sometimes people are like
no its her story i dont want to tell her what to write
but in this case PLEASE send in ideas or any thoughts really.
because i am totally stuck.

expect slower updates from now on
because i'm at school until 630-645 every day
and have shower food and homework after that
so i'll try to get one out
but if my writers block continues
it wont be very soon

i hope you enjoyed this
and
thanks for reading!

i love you all!
xxx.c