Midnight Lovers

Chapter 10

~! Kristen’s POV !~

When I woke up, my vision was spotted and I couldn’t remember anything at all. I didn’t know who I was, where I was, where I lived or anything! How did I get here?

I cringed in fear when I saw some guy standing in front of the couch I was somehow laying on, terrified. My head was throbbing and I could feel blood trickling down my face and into my mouth. I quietly laid there, in fear this guy would hurt me or try to kidnap me or something.

All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice….the one who was trying to drag me to the back row! That clicked in my mind, and I struggled to get up and hide, tightly wrapping my arms around the arm of the couch.

Suddenly I remembered getting punched in the face, and blanking out. But I still didn’t recognize the guy standing front of me.

“Hello sweetheart,” that voice giggled evilly, approaching me.

I struggled to speak, but couldn’t mutter a sound. I looked at him with fear in my eyes, gripping the couch even tighter. I didn’t want to go with him! There was nobody to protect me, and I braced myself for the pain that would surly come in contact with my body. I squeaked, curling up into a tight ball, trying not to cry.

What was I going to do?!

~! Gerard’s POV !~

I threw the microphone down and ran towards the girl in the red shirt, taking her from security. She struggled in my arms, but I kept my grip.

“You okay?” I asked quietly, watching her quiet a bit.

The girl just nodded her head, looking around.

“Your friend’s backstage,” I told her, hoping that would reassure her a bit.

She seemed a little less tense, so I’m guessing it did.

I strode towards backstage with the girl in my arms, placing her on a couch in my dressing room while I quickly excused myself to change out of my black parade outfit, and into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I was so hot and sweaty, and took a quick cold shower. Not that I had much choice; there wasn’t any warm water so I’d have to use cold anyway!

I toweled off and got dressed before walking back into the room where I left the girl, who was quietly staring at her shoes and fumbling with her fingers.
I wonder where Frank took the other girl……..
♠ ♠ ♠
comment