Midnight Lovers

Chapter 11

~! Aly's POV~!

I felt someone watching me again and I looked up. My eyes met his. He had a certain something that made me feel safe. That not even a pillow could hurt me.. I liked it.

"Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner." he said.

his voice was raspy. and I loved it. Wow.. I need to focus on something else..

"It's okay." I shrugged.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" he asked, walking over and stopped when he was in front of me.

"No.. Not that i'm aware of." I said.

He motioned me to hold out my arms.I obeyed. His hands went up them gently looking for any signs of fracture. That actually is very relaxing to me...

!~ Frankie's POV !~

"You'll stay away from her." I growled.

He looked at me and laughed.

"Like you could stop me." he smirked.

I punched him in the face. Even though I hate violance, I'm gonna protect her. He growled and came for me. I ducked and kicked him in the stomach. He came for me again and hit me once. I hit him two more times. He stumbled back. I grabbed a guitar.

"Sorry guitar." I muttered and hit the guy with it as hard as I could.

The guitar broke and the guy hit the ground hard. He looked like he was out cold.. That's what he gets for coming for this girl again.. Especially when I'm growing to like her and I don't even know her..

I'm gonna though!

"Are you okay?" I asked, walking to her quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)