Midnight Lovers

Chapter 14

~! Kristen's POV !~

I giggled at almost everything Frank said to me, liking him more and more by the second. Truthfully he was an extremely funny person who actually seemed interested in what I was saying to him. It was just so easy to chat with him, unlike the boyfriend I had broken up with about a month ago who always had a smart-ass remark to anything you'd say to him.

I grew pretty tired of it, and dumped him. Ever since then all he's been trying to do was get me back. I wasn't going back to him. Ever. All Steven cared about was himself, and he was way too overprotective. I couldn't even look at another guy! I'm beyond glad I broke it off with him.

Frank was just so.......different. He seemed like the kind of guy who was genuine about the things he said, and he had a heart too. He didn't even know me and yet he was willing to take a few punches to protect me; a girl who's name he didn't even know.

I was actually going to be a bit sad when I had to say goodbye, and never see him again. Sure, maybe I'd go to another concert, but I wouldn't be sitting next to him on a couch backstage!

Even though tonight had been a bit rough, things were gradually improving. I still don't want to say goodbye.

~! Gerard's POV !~

Why was Aly so eager to leave me, was I really that boring?! Sighing, I picked her up and walked over to Frank's dressing room door. I knocked, and he called out that it was okay to come in.

Nodding to myself, I turned the knob and walked in, pointing out Kristen to Aly. I put her down and watched her walk over to her friend.

"Kris are you okay?!" Aly gasped, looking her over worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine," Kristen answered, still sitting with Frankie on the black sofa beside his mini-fridge.

"Somebody's got a shiner," I teased my bandmate, seeing him seated holding an icepack over his right eye.

Frank nodded, and then looked back at the girl sitting less than a foot out of his reach. I could see the longing in his eyes, and tried to hide the longing in my eyes for Aly.

Both of us had our hearts set on these two girls. Nobody better try and get in the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please :)