Midnight Lovers

Chapter 18

~Kristen~

God, Frank is the best, Seriously. He’s so cute and lovable, that its impossible to get mad at him when he’s being annoying. I couldn’t if I tried. Grinning, I quickly showered and went back into my room to get dressed. As soon as I was done, I hurriedly looked for makeup bag, which was nowhere to be found. I knew it was here before.

“Frankie where’s my makeup?” I called down the stairs, knowing he must have something to do with it.

“Not telling!” he called back up.

“Frankie I need it!” I whined, standing at the top of the stairs pouting.

“I beg to differ,” Frank replied, smiling.

“I need it! Or I’m not coming downstairs!” I stated, going back into my room and getting on my bed hugging a stuffed animal duck while pouting.

I just laid there quietly, making the duck make quacks out of sheer boredom. I was a little hungry, but I wasn’t going downstairs until he gave me my makeup back. I didn’t hear any movement downstairs, and was so happy when Steven didn’t show up. I didn’t exactly want to see him. Sure, me and Frank weren’t technically dating, but I suppose I’m still taken. I don’t need Steven back in my life/

Sighing, I opened up a Stephen King novel and began to read, having nothing better to do with my time right now. I put my Ipod on the dock beside my bed, and started listening to Flyleaf to fill the silence of my room. It was a pretty high quality dock, and the sound was amazing. I quietly began to sing along while I read, also tapping my foot on the bed to the beat.

Frank was still downstairs on the couch, probably waiting for my return right now. I’m staying true to ,y word. I’m not coming down until he gives me my makeup bag back. I’ll wait all day if I have to.

Jeez, he was persistent though. He wasn’t giving in, and neither was I. I did giggle when I heard footsteps on the stairs though. I could clearly see the driveway through my window, and Frankie’s car was the only one parked there beside mine. It had to be him.

~Gerard~

Well, now I look like a desert! There was an entire handful of white flour in my black mop of hair. Enough about that, I had waffles to eat! Delicious waffles made with love might I add.

I quietly began to eat them, after pouring a ton of syrup over them so they were drenched.

“Got enough syrup?” Aly teased, raising an eyebrow.

“Maybe,” I giggled, putting the bottle back on the table,

“I see,” she laughed quietly, pouring a little on her own before she also started eating them.

“That’s ALL you put on them?!” I gasped, dramatically putting one hand over my mouth.

“Why, is it a crime?” Aly laughed, nearly choking on a bite if waffle.

“Yes, yes it is,” I nodded, pouring more on hers. “I just saved you.”

“My hero!” she giggled, leaning over the table and giving me a syrupy kiss.

I liked the sound of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)