Midnight Lovers

Chapter 26

~Kristen~

"Of course!" I replied smiling, wrapping my arms around him.

Frankie didn't answer, and just simply attached his lips to mine, his tongue asking for entrance. I gladly gave it, and let out a small moan and a giggle. It tickled. His lips were soft and felt amazing, I never wanted him to stop.

"I love you," I whispered, placing a hand on his cheek.

"And you know I love you too," Frank responded, scooping me up and carrying me out of the water. By now I felt a bit cold, and was shaking a little bit.

Frank laid me down onto my towel, and he laid down on his own, with his head on my shoulder. He was too cute!

I cuddled up to him, perfectly happy with how the day was going so far. Steven hopefully would just leave me alone. I didn't want anything to do with him, and now I had someone else. I don't need Steven, and really never really did.

But somehow I felt like maybe I did need Frankie. He always made me smile and kept me company, or was there if I just needed to talk to someone about something.

With Steven, that was a different story. You could never really have much of a conversation with him because he never would listen, that or he'd just change the topic. It was so annoying. But now, I have someone better. Someone who actually cares about me.

Frank Iero.

~Gerard~

"Hey, you've got a little sand in your hair," I giggled, brushing it out.

"Again?!" she laughed, brushing at her hair.

"Yup," I snorted, hugging her.

"I blame you," Aly laughed, hugging me back.

"Well, let's just say I blame you too," I chuckled.

"For what?" she asked quietly, smiling.

"Stealing my heart," I answered, blushing like mad.

Oh Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment