Midnight Lovers

Chapter 29

~Aly~

I looked up at the sky. The once bright sky blue sky was now dark and black with storm clouds.

"Let go you guys. When a storm moves in, we got home." I grinned.

Everyone laughed and we backed up our stuff. I just stuff the clothes I wore over my bikini in the bag and rolled up towels while Gerard packed everything else up. I put the towel in last.

I glanced over and watched Frankie and Kristen. So cute! They were sneaking kisses.

"hey I saw that." I teased.

"I'm just going back to your house." Gerard said.

"Okay." i smiled.

I heard Frank whispered something and Kris giggled.

"What are you two gonna do?" I smirked at them.

"Guess." she smirked.

"umm. get closer?" I teased.

That got me a glare and a smirk.

"So what are you and Gee gonna do?" Frankie smirked.

"Watch movies, Play video games. Sleep." I grinned.

Gerard chuckled and we waved then got in his car. I watched Kris and Frank get in his. We left first then them. It was a nice trip back home.

We got there just as the rain started. We grabbed everything and ran inside laughing at each other. I just dropped everything by the door. I was too lazy to put it up right now..

~Frank~

I drove back to Kristen's house. She still seemed tense about the whole thing.

"Kris. Relax sweetie. I'll protect you." I said.

She shot a smile in my direction.

"I know. It was just weird for him to be there.." she said.

I pulled in her driveway and we got out and grabbed everything. We ran in the house as it started to rain a little harder.

We went and put everything away so we wouldn't have to do it later.

"What do you want to do?" i asked.

"Take a shower and change." she giggled.

I chuckled and watched her walked up the stairs and disappear down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please