Midnight Lovers

Chapter 34

~Kristen~

Frank seemed a little protective, but I liked that. I curled up on top of him and yawned as the movie ended with all of the people dead. My heart was still going a mile a minute, but at least it was over with.

I picked up the phone and ordered pizza for us, veggie of course. It was awesome; he was a vegetarian just like I was! That made things a lot easier. Meat was disgusting. Vile.

It was only about 5 o’clock, but we were both exhausted. I didn’t even feel like getting up, but did when the pizza arrived. I paid the guy and took the pizza into the living room and put it down on the table. Giggling, I told Frank to start eating as soon as I went to grab waters and plates from the kitchen.

Once I came back, I put some on each plate and sat down on his lap again to eat it. I was probably one of the slowest eaters in the world, but I didn’t really care.

Frank didn’t eat very fast either so I didn’t feel awkward.

I found it weird how much we were alike!

~Gerard~

I had my eyes closed and was being dragged around, and I had no idea where she was taking me.

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going?” I asked.

“Nope,” Aly answered, probably smiling. Well what would I know? I cant see anything!

“Thought so,” I giggled, pouting.

“You thought right,” she laughed.

Yeah, I guess I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment