Midnight Lovers

Chapter 39

~Aly~

He pushed me on the bed lightly. Like I would tell him to stop. He's perfect. He loves me, I'm engaged to him and life couldn't be better! His tour was coming up but that wasn't a problem at all. I was going so. Even if I wasn't. I fully trust him. He's mine and he's made that loud and clear.

I pulled him on me smiling. We undressed each other and tossed clothes every which way. Not really caring where they landed.

He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed out a condom. I grabbed his wrist gently.

"Don't need it." I smiled.

"I do. I know you don't want kids yet." he looked at me.

"Whatever happens, happens. I'm already yours so why not?" i smiled.

He smiled and put it back in the drawer and shut it.

~ An hour later~

Gerard's body landed next to mine panting. I was too. Very hard. That was amazing and didn't even hurt. I guess I just have an amazing guy. and I remember how he said to say stop. I said don't stop.

It was that good!

I snuggled into his side as his arms wrapped around me. I looked up at him. He looked like he was thinking about something. I didn't want to bother him so I simply closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~Frank~

That was so amazing. She's great but I can't believe I forgot about the condom. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have kids with her. It's just.. I don't think we're ready for them yet. I wanted to be married before this happened.

Calm down Frankie. She might not be. Well. I would be happy either way. More happy if she was but that's just me. However, first things first.

I'm marrying this woman before it's born if she is. If not, I still am and we're gonna keep trying.

I think I can manage with that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment :)