Midnight Lovers

Chapter 58

~Aly~

After a while, I had the omelets cooked and the coffee brewed. Gerard had finally stumbled out of bed and came downstairs into the kitchen, which smelled delightful. I was just finishing up making the bacon, and started to fill up our plates with the food.

Gerard sat down after giving me a good-morning kiss, looking eager to eat! I giggled and set his plate in front of him, kissing his cheek. I set my own plate on the opposite side of the table, and quietly began eating. I felt really hungry this morning for some reason!

'Hey, Aly?" Gerard asked, swallowing a mouthful of omelet.

"Yeah?"

"We still have to discuss where we want our wedding," Gerard replied.

"What about in Dallas, Texas?" I suggested, thinking of my home town.

"Why would you want it there?" Gerard said, raising an eyebrow.

"Well why not?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"What about California?"

"Well why would you want it there?" I asked.

"Well why not?" he said, smirking.

I felt my eyes start to tear up; he was just being so mean right now!

Before he could say another word I got up and went upstairs, locking myself in our bedroom before letting the tears fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh. comment