Midnight Lovers

Chapter 6

~! Kristen’s Point of view !~

Do I look weird or something? Throughout the whole show Frank Iero was staring at me! I was positive he was because I stared right back at him! I felt a little uneasy, but still looked at him. This would all be over in about 4 minutes, and then we’d be waiting for the arena to clear out so we could leave and go back to our boring lives.

I noticed Gerard staring intently at Aly, and just smirked. I could see her blushing even from under her makeup. I nudged her in the shoulder as we continued dancing with each other, rather sexily might I add.

Both of us were having a great time, and were ignoring these two guys behind us who were trying to put their arms around us. I tried pleading with my eyes, but they started pulling us away. Even if we screamed, nobody would hear us. All the while, the two guys made cat calls and everything else, and the one holding Aly slipped his hand into the back pocket of her jeans.

I started to try and get away, but his grip was too strong around my waist. I was pretty much trapped, as was Aly.

~! Gerard’s Point of view !~

There was this one pretty girl with black jeans and a red shirt that caught my attention. I could see someone pulling on her but there was nothing I could do to help her. There was another pretty girl beside her who was having the same problem.

I waited to begin singing, staring at the girl. She looked so helpless and there was nothing I could do.

Good going Gerard, good going.

I began to sing, pouring my heart and soul into every word that fell from my mouth. The crowd had quieted down a bit, as soon as the words were added to the drums, guitars, and bass. Also the keyboard.

I took the microphone off the stand, and walked around the stage, still watching that girl. I was saddened that maybe she had a boyfriend, but I doubted it. He didn’t seem like much of a ‘boyfriend.’ More like some guy who was trying to steal her.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment :)