Midnight Lovers

Chapter 7

~* Aly's POV~*

I struggled against the guy.

"let me go!" I hissed.

"Never sweetheart." he smirked.

I elbowed him in his gut. He let out a groan and i tried to run but he pulled me back harder. I can't scream.. We're too close to the speakers! Damn it! He smirked and let his hands run over my butt and slapped it.

I growled and threw my head back hard and it collided with something. it hrut me a little but he growled in pain.

Kristen was doing the same thing but no luck. Just like me. ugh! I grabbed onto the barracks so i could try and pull myself from his grasp but one tug from him sent me right back into his death grip!

Before I had time to scream, i was pulled back a row backwards. Someone Help ME!

~! Frank's POV ~!

I glanced at Gerard. What could we do!? These girls were in trouble in front of our eyes and we were still playing like nothing was wrong! I looked around quickly.. I need guards. Where are the fucking guards!?

I galnced back and the girls were back a row. NO! this can not happen! I was panicking a little.. okay alot! I couldn't let that beautiful girl get hurt! Especially not in front of my eyes!

I ran to the other side of the stage.. No guards. fuck!

I ran back. Think Frank think! Gerard looked pained. I guess he was seeing what I was seeing. We had to do something.. but what?

It's not like we can jump in the crowd. Fans would hurt us and we would just give a disctration so the guy could get away with the girls!

I hate being so fucking helpless...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment , Subscribe and tell your friends :)